Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sanford Guest House

Florida Chatterbox

Sanford Guest House

Hi all

Can anyone tell me how far ahead they take bookings for the guest house at Sanford. We do not travel until October, but we are travelling at half term so I don't want to find it is full.

Many thanks

Karen

Florida Expert
    What is the guest house? If it's accommodation, then why not try renting one of the homes from this site? You will then deal direct with the owner, who will be able to help and advise you. Also, Sanford is quite a distance away from all the attractions.

Florida Chatterbox
    It is not a guest house. It is a lounge at Sanford airport where you can spend some time whilst waiting for your flight.

Karen

Florida Expert
    Oops [msnembarrased] In all the years of going to Orlando, we have never landed at Sanford airport. However, for the first time this October we will be travelling via Sanford with a new airline starting from Glasgow. So will maybe get to check out the guest house then. [msnwink]

Florida Expert
    Does anyone know how you can book the lounge? Know that TCD offer this option but have not seen it anywhere else. If it means travelling with TCD again forget it [msnmad]
    Denise

Florida Chatterbox
    Denise
    You do not have to travel with TCD and can book it yourself, by ringing them direct at Sanford Airport. I should think it is Ok to put the phone number on here 001 407 585 4000. You need to ask for the Guest Services Reception Desk.

I haven't tried ringing them yet as we do not fly until October and think it might be a bit early.

Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Can anyone tell me whats in the guest house and I presume there is a cost? Is it worth it and what does it offer that the terminal does not?
    Brian

Florida Junior
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS">
    Hi,
    We paid for the Sanford Lounge last year when we travelled with TCD and must admit was a little unsure as to whether it was going to be worth the money. We did however have a long delay so was really please that we had pre-booked it as they do only let a certain number of guests in.

Facilities include:

Two home theatres featuring new release DVD movies shown on widescreen TVs.
    Satellite TVs in Palm Court seating areas.
    Complimentary internet and email access.
    Quiet and relaxing reading room with popular periodicals.
    Youth entertainment centre with multiple Sony Playstation 2 consoles.
    Toddler playroom.
    Unlimited complimentary soft drinks and snacks.
    Two complimentary drinks of beer or wine with adult admission.
    Dedicated smoking area.
    Baggage storage area.

Before booking check the opening times as it didn't open 24 hours when we used it.
    (TCD are quoting £10 per adult & £8 per child - not sure if this price is for everyone or only their customers)
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Florida Junior
    here is the email address etc for booking direct. we booked for july as MY Travel don't do it

Michael.Caires@tbiusinc.aero

The cost for the Guest House is $20.00 per adult (21+), $15.00 per child (4-20), and less than 4 years of age is free.

ali

We have used the Guest House when travelling through Sanford and think it is well worth money. Really comes into it's own when there are delays. when we where last there it closed at 11pm but not sure if this is still the case.
    Jan and Lee