Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Thanksgiving Dinner for One !!

Florida Savvy

Thanksgiving Dinner for One !!

I will be in Orlando for Thanksgiving for this first time this year, and also travelling on my own for the first time. Any ideas about what a singleton could do would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Susan, there maybe some OV members out at that time of year for you to meet up with [msnsmile2]It's a great time to visit, all the Christmas decorations are up. Also some very good sales the day after Thanksgiving[msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Think you may find quite a few OV member at the Renaissance Orlando Resort Thanks giving day Brunch. We did it at Christmas and did bump into a few members.
    We will be there this year for Thanks giving but there is alway so many things to do in Florida at any time of the year.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Been out to Florida a couple of times on my own and its definatly not the same without the family. Does get lonely but for eating I always go 1 night to the Rose & Crown at Epcot for a sit down meal just before the fireworks. But as said before, i'm sure there will be other forum members there at the same time.