Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What car do you hire?

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

What car do you hire?

Various threads on different forums recently have got me a thinking and it would be nice to see it all in one thread.

What car do you hire/choose, what class is it and what do you like about it?

What car would you not hire and why?
    CDV

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    we had a Chrysler 300c in January
    we usually go for the Chrysler Voyager

we have ordered both the Above
    for Oct as my Brothers family will be with us
    so want a Large Van for when we all go together
    and a car just in case we need some space [msneek][msneek]

Gail

We have had a Chrysler Town and Country the last couple of times we have been to the States. We like the Space for the family and the boot space for all that shopping!!
    As well as this I found it very comfy and easy to drive when we had our Road Trip in california.
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    we're going for a Jeep on our next visit as there's just the four of us (2 adults and 2 children)

we had a big 12 seater van thingie last time as we where holidaying with extended family

Mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    I always go for a 4x4 - Jeep Grand Cherokee or Dodge Durango. Great boot (trunk) space for sliding things in and out and you sit nice and high off the road.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    we have had a cheokee and a ford jeep ( forget what it was called ) also a chrysler voyager and have to say i loved the space from the voyager, only one thing as it was full ( of family ) i had to use side mirrors a lot were i usually use my centre mirror but really loved it unsure what we will hire next time always fancy a convertible as we have one here and it would be nice to get the roof down!
    but i think we will go voyager.... any nice reports i willing to try as my husband is a petrol head

Gold 5 Star Member
    The cheapest..mid size car...we are in the parks or at home or out eating...so the car is only to get us from A to B.....[msnsmile2]

We were upgraded to a 300C in March, nice drive but very heavy on juice. I can't believe it, petrol up to $2.60+ per gallon! I suppose it is cheaper than $7.70 in the UK.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    Jeep is our favourite - but a bit heavier on juice than the standard car. I drive a 4x4 at home so don't really like a smaller car.

Carole

Gold 5 Star Member
    We get the 7 seater chrysler voyager even with just the four of us we need the space for pram, kids stuff and not forgetting the all important bulgeing suitcases for our journey back to the airport.
    Paula