Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Florida Chatterbox

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

For anyone interested, the 2006 dates for MNSSHP have just been released:-

15th, 22nd, 29th September
    2nd, 5th, 6th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 30th and 31st October

Tickets go on sale on 1st May. No word on pricing yet, but they are usually around $40 plus tax.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

If you're in Florida around these times I would recommend going. We went last year and had a wonderful evening. All our children dressed up and we just walked straight on to all the rides. The parade was the best I have ever seen. My 5 year old daughter summed the evening up when she said "Mummy this is the best night of my life". It brought a tear to my eyes!!!!

Dawn

We went a few years ago and the parade is amazing, definitely one of the best ever! The headless horseman galloping down Main Street certainly was a sight to be seen.
    Glenda and Geoff

Hope to go this year

Have missed it by a couple of days the last 2 times we went

Gold 5 Star Member
    Brilliant thanks Claire , we will be over in September till Oct 1st and were hoping it was going to start before we came home !![clap]
    Jean

are the tickets only bought from Disney?

Dawn, do they let you on before others if you are dressed up?
    Karen Scott

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes you have to buy them from the Disney site and they are delivered to you , it costs about $10 for delivery, they only allow so many in each night !
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour

[/quote]They didn't let us on first last year and we were all dressed up, but then we didn't have to queue very long for any ride including the big ones. Most rides we just walked onto. [msnsmile]

Gill

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did this 2 years ago and really liked it. Will did the Mickeys Christmas night last year and it was just too busy in fact the busiest i have ever seen Disney. 2 hours wait for space mountain, 10 rows back for the parade it just wasnt as good as the halloween party.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
    are the tickets only bought from Disney?

[/quote]Karen we called Disney and bought the tickets over the phone. We were given a reference number and we picked the tickets up at the gate at no extra cost.

We arrived at the park just as it opened at 7pm for the MNSSHP so I can not answer your second question, sorry. I preferred just going for the evening as it added to the excitement arriving when most were leaving and my children would never have lasted all day/afternoon and evening! We still got on as many rides if not more as there are only limited tickets for this event.