Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Florida Savvy
    we went last year,brilliant evening.all the family dressed up, even my 18yr&20 old kids enjoyed queueing at the trick or treat stands.

Florida Newbie
    can you point me in the right direction to buy these tickets?

Can see them on the Disney site but cannot see how to buy them [msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    Hi Doug,

I bought our tickets last night.

You need to phone WDW on 001 407 934 7639 and then follow the links and you eventually get through to a ticket operator who will sort you out. It costs $10 to have them sent to the UK.

Hope this helps.

Gill

Florida Newbie
    thank-you sure does[msnsmile2]

Florida Newbie
    i just bought mine at $45.75 each but the guy said they dont mail them he gave me a ref no and told me to pick them up when i got there.

Anyone else had this responce?

[msnscared]
    jules

Florida Expert
    No Jules the guy you spoke to has told you incorrectly. You can definitely have them sent to you here in the UK as we did last year and are doing this year. Perhaps he needs a refresher course in selling MNSSHP tickets!

Gill

We were given a reference number last year and we just picked the tickets up at the gate. We didn't have to worry about losing them beforehand and we saved the postage fee. So don't worry Jules you will have no problems.

Florida Expert
    I would love to do that and the Christmas one , I bet it's great fun.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Florida Expert
    Well we ordered our tickets for this October on Tuesday (2nd) and we've received them today. Good service or what!!

We've paid $39.36 each per adult and $31.90 per child plus $10 delivery charge to the UK direct from the WDW site. Can't wait to go now! [clap][clap]

Florida Chatterbox
    hi

I have booked my halloween tickets for 29th sept, have to admit the woman i spoke to was a bit vague too, i kept on having to ask her to repeat herself, i felt i was being rude by asking her to repeat everything.
    I did get a ref number have put it in my mobile phone for safe keeping, but i did ask her if she was posting them to me and i wanted to buy 14 day ultimate tickets from them too, but coulnd't be bothered going through it all again so i didnt buy the 14 day tickets!
    She said she will e-mail me with the inforamtion about the halloween tickets that i did book, i have had nothing yet.
    Their 14 day ultimate is down to £165 per adult, which is very cheap they match all the internet sellers.
    Ali[msnsmile]