Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat nav

Sat nav

Hi, I have a sat nav system that has UK maps only, does anyone know if there are maps available for Florida and where is the best place to buy?
    Cheers

Gold 5 Star Member
    Depends on the sat Nav system, some you can buy map for but others are not upgradable.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

What make is your system
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Hi, It's A ROADCOM RC400

Sorry, not heard of that one. Comp Usa stock a large variety of satnav maps. Try them [u]compusa.com</u>
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We use the TomTom 300, as advised by Martin off here (Ticket Guru)

We bought the USA Maps which were around £115, and we have never looked back.
    Used it on our last 3 trips and found it to be excellent
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Expert
    This year we ended up with a Sat Nav in the car and we just love it, Auto Betty as the kids have named her has become a family member and has made going places we havent visited before very easy .I would strongly recommend it to anyone whether a first timer or a seasoned Florida traveller .
    Olive

Florida Chatterbox
    If you plan on staying mainly in Orlando, is it still worth getting, for a two week holiday?
    I guess it makes driving on the other side of the road easier, as you don't have to worry about where you are going so much, as concentrating on staying on the correct side of the road. Am I right?
    Theresa

Florida Chatterbox TracyAndDean's Avatar
    We have the Navman sat nav and have just purchased the USA and canada maps off Ebay for £85.

We originally purchased disks which turned our Navman into a PDA with USA maps on for £18, what a waste of money! cheap is not always best and we ended up buying the orginal maps in the end.

Florida Savvy
    We have a Dell PDA and bought TomTom U.S.A. for it.We have used it for a couple of years and it hasn't let us down.