Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M B T Footwear

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosieuk
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by PeteF

Big article in the Mail today about 'Chung Shi' shoes which apparently help you lose weight and cellulite! Described as the answer to every woman's prayers.

Sue and Leanne set out in search of a pair(s) today and were persuaded by some keen retailer that MBT's were better still. Olive, not sure if they're any cheaper in Florida but I doubt they could be any dearer. Seems I've just paid 130 quid a pair!!
    [/quote]

I've heard it all now, that is without a doubt the single best marketing ploy I've ever heard
    [/quote]

Ah ha just what I thought Rosie but I find out today that you do also get a free "training" DVD (teaching you how to walk again!) for your hard earned cash. I've just been treated to that little gem tonight!

Anyhow, the website if anyones really interested (and cash rich) is http://www.mbt-info.com/. And yes Graham they do boys versions although I have to say the lad in the video certainly walks and runs in his new shoes a bit "girly"!

Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

Florida Expert
    My friend bought a pair yesterday 270 euros,(rip off Ireland ), think I might go for the sandles they appear to do the job and are not quite as ugly and are a little cheaper . Thanks for all your input and yes if I lose some weight it will be an added bonus.
    Olive

Thanks Pete, I think I will give them A miss after that.
    Graham

Florida Expert
    Think maybe you loose weight as you don't have money left for food!!

Florida Newbie
    Tried to find MBT's in Orlando last November but couldn't find them anywhere. Had to buy them when I got back to the UK. Incidentally they really do help if you have a back problem.

Florida Expert
    Still havent got around to gettting them yet , I find it hard to justify spending that sort onf money on something which actually looks so ugly even if they are good for the back, weight loss etc , one of these days Ill go on a mad one and bread ond water for a month .
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    They must be well advertised in Ireland Olive, as I was talking to someone the other night in Ireland that has a pair and said they are fantastic and asked me to look out for some in Florida for her too!
    Tricia

Florida Expert
    Some of the Central Florida retailers that sell MBTs
    Foot Solutions, 3122 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, (407) 897-3209; and at 15 Alafaya Woods Blvd., Suite 111, Orlando, (407) 366-8104
    Shooz on Park Avenue, 303 N. Park Ave., Orlando, (407) 647-0110
    The Walking Co., 4200 Conroy Road, No. 227, Orlando, (407) 264-9825

The above was taken from ForidaToday...

Florida Expert
    Yes after much consideration I actually went out and bought them, and after being fitted I was told that they were sold out and I would have to wait a week for new stock. Yes Tricia you can safely say Ireland has gone MBT crazy .
    Olive

Florida Expert
    To whom it concerns , MBTs rock(as the younger folks say). They are sooooo comfy, and Im walking for miles in them. Possibly a bit heavy for Florida ,but Im considering the sandles. Phhhs say nothing .!
    Olive