Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: The Garden grill or Le Cellier

Florida Chatterbox

The Garden grill or Le Cellier

hi

Which one shall we book The garden grill which is a character dinner or Le Cellier this is a steak house type i think. I have just booked the Crystal Palace winnie the pooh dinner and asked them what they would reccommend for us with it being our first time and he said these two. Dont think i can afford to do both[msnsmile2]
    Thanks Ali

Our choice would be Le Cellier in Canada in Epcot, but then we don't have small children with us anymore who want to dine with the characters. Price wise they are very similar.

If you are only looking for restaurants in Epcot we can recommend The Coral Reef Restaurant at The Living Seas although it is marginally more expensive here. You dine whilst watching sharks and thousand of fish through huge windows. Sometimes they also have scuba divers in the tank who will swim by and wave at you!

Whichever you choose we recommend making a reservation, that way you will avoid any disappointment especially during busy periods.
    Glenda and Geoff

The food at Le Cellier is excellent but the ambience is not as novel as the garden Grill. My preference would be Le Cellier as we don't travel with youngsters anymore.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    We've been to both. The food at Le Cellier is delicious and they do a fantastic steak!

If you have children though I would definately recommend The Garden Grill - the food was tasty and plentiful, and the character interaction with the children is the best that we have experienced. In fact we were so impressed with it that we wrote a piece for the Orlando guide:
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/o...den-grill.aspx

I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose to go to, but as the others have said make sure you make a priority reservation as they are both very popular.

Gill [msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi All,

I really like the sound of the both restaurants, i read on another web site that le Cellier is one of the best steaks you can eat in Disney. With us not going till Sept/Oct do you think i should still book now i dont want to be tied down to certain dates ot times to eat, or do you really have to plan a florida trip down to the times of meals etc...

Gill, your write up sounds really good had a look at your villa to it looks fantastic, you people with your own villas are very lucky.
    Ali[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    Ali, thanks for your kind words.[msnsmile]

We booked the priority seating as soon as we got to Epcot on the day at the guest relations bit which is just inside the entrance (if my memory serves me right [msntongue]).

Have a wonderful time. (just a quick word of warning - go on Mission Space before you eat!)

Gill

Florida Savvy
    My choice would be Garden Grill,the server was brilliant,food was good too.We had 2 under 8's with us and they loved the interaction with the characters.We made reservations before we left the U.K. to ensure a table