Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cameras, etc in water park!

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have used the locker option in the past (but kills off the spontaneous pic moment!)Like the idea of a disposable camera just for the waterparks/beach[msncool]As for the money, my husband now floats round Typhoon with a waterproof Mickey money pouch round his neck, fits money/carkeys/cc...Bless him[msnwink]It's an age thing[]

Florida Chatterbox
    I bought a waterproof camera from E-Bay, it's not disposable, but it has a flash, and a waterproof housing, so it can be taken out and used as an ordinary camera. Was about £30. OK, it's not a great camera, but it takes better pics than the disposable ones, and can be refilled with 35mm film whenever you want! I'm afraid I am paranoid about my camera. I generally use a 35mm SLR, and I throughly enjoy photography, but I would never take my camera to a waterpark!! As I tend to carry around mammoth amount of kit, I am thinking of getting a Canon G5 for this years holiday - has anyone got any experience with them? [?]

Florida Chatterbox
    we always use a waterproof camera at the water parks and the pool. we get great pictures from them. we take little money with us and always use the lockers.last time we went we had a photo taken of the 4 of us by a disney photograper. we paid about 12 dollars i think cant remember. looking at th photo now on the window sill.
    only 28 days to go.

Florida Newbie
    Is it best to buy your disposable water proof cameras here or when you get to florida. About how much are they ???

Gold 5 Star Member
    We bought a pack of two waterproof disposable cameras from Walmart in October to use at Discovery Cove and from memory the cost was less than $20 for the two - and the photos were much better quality and colour than I was expecting.
    Lesley

Florida Expert
    dont buy them at the airport any way. have a look in our malls before you go
    Trev

Florida Expert
    just been to tesco , got a special on. buy one get one free. so it works out at 2 x 27 flash kodak disposable cameras for £6.92
    Trev

Gold 5 Star Member
    Trev
    Are they the waterproof or normal ones?
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    steph these are just the normal ones but great value for giving young children memories
    Trev

Florida Chatterbox
    we have used the lockers at the waterparks and never had a problem. Love the idea of giving the kids a disposable amera to use! We put one on every table at our wedding fro guests to take pictures during the day and as frar as 'snaps' go they were great, so well worth buying!
    Camilla & Neil

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2071.aspx
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2236.aspx