Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expedition Everest Movie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Loved the video ride Steve & Dawn!!! Think I will do ALL my scary Disney/Universal rides like that[msnwink] Will be showing the brave one in the family THAT when she gets home

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Loved the video ride Steve & Dawn!!! Think I will do ALL my scary Disney/Universal rides like that[msnwink] Will be showing the brave one in the family THAT when she gets home
    [/quote]

LOL Carol, did you sit in front of your PC with your arms in the air??[msnsmile2]
    Steve & Dawn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I did indeed Steve!!! Went on it several times too[8D]

Can't wait to go on it in November, won't be showing hubby this though as he is a bit of a wimp.

Jill
    Jill and Brian

Super Moderator
    Can't wait to try it. Only 14 days to go.

Just seen the movie. It looks fantastic. Only 2 months to go.
    Graham

Florida Savvy
    We managed to ride Expedition Everest in February before it opened on one of the "Soft Openings" days that Disney Offer.

I had to ride it first to see if it was suitable, not for my children, but for hubby (rides scare him). I thought it was fantastic and the queueing area is great there is so much detail.

When I got off, I told my husband that I thought he would beable to cope with it. So he went on.

GUESS WHAT !!

While he was on there it broke down - not a happy hubby - they had to be evacuated !!

Anyway, later the same day, it was running again, and I managed to persuade hubby to have a go on it, he did and also thought it was great. Well worth a ride !