Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Waterpark

We prefer Blizzard Beach, but our boys are older and love Summit Plummet and the other slides.
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think they only close one water-park at a time during low season for refurbishment. [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    they may only be the choice of one disney water park because i'm not 100% sure but doesn't disney close one over the winter for refurbishment?

perhaps someone knows more about this?

Mizzy

[/quote]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    We have younger children and at the present time we prefer TL but also always have a great time at BB.

Next time we go our son will probably prefer BB though.

Karen

Florida Newbie
    Our family favourite is Blizzard Beach, but I agree with everyone else that they are both worth a visit. I did have an embarassing experience a couple of years ago on the Toboggan Racers (the 8 lane bumpy slide). We decided that we would have a family race, so we get to the top of the slide and all 4 of us line up together with 4 other complete strangers. I was so determined to beat my husband, who is extremely competitive at everything he does, that I wasn't really listening to the advice the life guard was giving on how to get going when it was time. So when it came to'on your marks, get set, go' everyone shot off at break neck speed, except me. I just got stuck and couldn't get myself going, I tried & tried to pull myself to the edge but I just wasn't budging. By this point everyone else was half way down, so I decided that I would wait and go down with the next set of people. Everyone else had made it to the bottom of the slide and were getting off and I suppose I must have just relaxed a bit at the top and slightly lifted myself off the mat and low and behold off I went. I was just completely unprepared for what was happening, there I was coming down the slide very fast and completely out of control and ON MY OWN!!! with everyone at the top and bottom of the slide cheering me on. I got to the bottom very flustered and sooooo embarassed that I made a very qick exit and returned to my sunbed for a lie down. We have been back to Blizzard Beach several times since and I am glad to say I haven't made an exhibition of myself again! It still makes my children roar with laughter everytime we talk about Blizzard Beach.

Gold 5 Star Member
    If I could only choose one of the Disney water parks, I would have to go Typhoon Lagoon, they have the newest water adventure too with Gush n Crush My daughter tells me it is fab!!

Florida Expert
    We love Typhoon Lagoon and find it better for younger children than Blizzard Beach. [msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    Both parks are brilliant.

I think TL is more relaxing, but BB has bigger slides to go on.
    Caz

Florida Savvy
    You carn't go wrong with either of Disney's water parks we always do both.They are fantastic.[clap]
    Wendy

Florida Savvy
    We like both Disney water parks but Typhoon Lagoon just shades it

Russell
    http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/863.aspx

Typhoon Lagoon......great place.
    Sharon