Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Silvercreek

Florida Junior

Silvercreek

Hi all, info needed if possible about Silvercreek community off Highway 27 near Wallmart.
    I have just received an email from the owner of the villa we are renting from (in just over 3 weeeks)saying there is some construction work going on behind his villa. Does anyone know the area or the extent of the work?. (Is this going to be a holiday from hell?)
    Thanks in advance!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi bmwtouring

Speak to the owner, he/she will truthfully tell you exactly what construction is going on. It won't be as bad as you think!

Hi we own on Silver Creek and will depend on where the house you are renting is how much you will be affected. The guests we had in last week told us they were not really aware of the building work and they were spending quite a lot of time at the house as they had been there for a month. As you will out most of the day and only back late afternoons I do not think you will be too badly affected. However as Lynn says speak to the owner and she/he will tell you the truth.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Expert
    I also own on Silver Creek and as Jill says it will depend on where the villa is located. I have guests in my villa now and they have told me that there is no disruption to their holiday.

Our very efficient HOA has met with the builders who have assured owners they will try and disrupt as little as possible as they are aware there are a lot of holiday makers/vacationers around.

Silver Creek is normally a very quiet and well located community and I think you will enjoy yourself . Have a great holiday.

Hi, We had guests in over the last few weeks and they have had no complaints about the building works! As said above the builder is working with the owners of Silver Creek to reduce any distruption. Its moatly ground work and roads over the next few weeks, no buildng of homes yet!