Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: everest now even scarier - ride before dinner

Gold 5 Star Member
    Awww, don't be a scaredy cat Nigel! [msneek] Go on, try it... you know you want to! [msnwink]
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    Blott

I just don't do drops of that magnitude. If you are being serious I will sit it out. 80ft is roughly the same drop as the Jurassic ride which scares the poop out of me!

NM

I don't think the drop on Everest feels like the drop on say Splash Mountain. It is a great ride but on a scream factor scale of 1 to 5 and you put Big Thunder Mountain at about 3 then Everest would be at about 3.5 in my book.

Disclaimer - The author of this post gives no guarantee/warranty or validity of the scream factor scale - it's all just for show!
    Euan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well another trip has just passed by and STILL didn;t go on this one...VERY busy, may try again in October[msnwink]...ummm

I think the answer is to make it your first stop to get a fast pass as they often run out by mid afternoon. We left it to last and they published a 50min queue, but it only took 30mins, so not too awful
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Think it will always be too busy for me Shirley...lol...I am a real coward!! Ride looks great fun for the brave though!! You are right, Fast Passes are the way to go, well worth it, if you are committed theme park scary ride visitors.[msnwink]

Im not a big coaster fan but really enjoyed everest, perhaps because it is a bit different from the others?[msnscared]

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Im not a big coaster fan but really enjoyed everest, perhaps because it is a bit different from the others?[msnscared]
    [/quote]

Me too, bit of a scaredy cat but somehow kids persuaded/conned me [msnwink] on last year and it was cool, not totally scarey but enjoyably thrilling, our 8year old also loved it [msnsmile2]

Once on Everest was enought for me, yet Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain I love, will go on time and time again. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Once was enough for me too I went on last year with 16 & 18 year olds and their mum (who was as scared as me) and NO I will never go on Everest again I felt sick for the rest of the day, I think I banged my head but at that point my eyes were shut.... so carnt be sure where it happened
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx