Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: everest now even scarier - ride before dinner

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
    thought a good idea to post a new thread rather than add to the existing as sometimes when you get the initial comment the remaing posts are just oohs and ahhs, so...

everest is now even more scarrier

i have had dm s asking exactly what the ride is like and i wont give it away on post as it will spoil it , but since we rode it from the start of the holiday in feb to our penultimate day, they have changed it.

we all know its about a yeti and we know it goes backwards at some point , but they have made it fsater and more scary.

it made me feel sick so i rode it again just to make sure[sick][msnsmile2]
    dont know if it will change again, but its now on a par with universals best - well done walter
    [/quote]

I love the scary rides! you have set my mind at eaze. I love them can't help it, the scarier the better, unfortunately I'm going with my son who hates really crazy rides[xx(]. I guess I will have to bring a couple of other friends to balance things out.
    Cheers [beer]
    Nancy

Florida Newbie
    Really looking forward to trying this when I`m over at the end of the month.
    The last time we were in Animal Kingdom it was only half built(95?).

Florida Chatterbox
    please please tell the truth[msncry] does everset go upside down or spin round and is the 80ft drop back the way[msnoo]

Florida Expert
    It doesn't go upside down..it does go backwards, but for the drop you are going front ways. I enjoy this ride and I don't really like roller coasters! (I don't do the big rides)

You could have a look on YouTube to see how it really is. There are lots of videos there.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Junior
    I have to disagree. Everest by design is no where as intense as IOA's Dragons, The Hulk, or Sea World's Kraken. I haven't been on the rip ride rocket or Manta yet but they would certainly appear to be much more intense. The most intense in the area by far away has to be Montu at Busch Gardens. Everest is a great ride and has a lot of the great sounds and vibrations and speed that are usually unique to just wooden coasters, but don't be afraid of it, even my wife enjoyed it.