Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Travel.....

Florida Chatterbox

My Travel.....

OK, So I have decided to go end April/Beginning of May, but the cheapest fare that I have found is with My Travel (£438 for 2 adults, all taxes, no car hire) which I am very pleased with[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

My only concern is that it is with My Travel. I have flown charter with Thomson before, so I appreciate that it won't be the height of luxury, but can anyone offer some friendly and not too horrific thoughts?

Are they as bad as some people say, or are they really not too bad at all?

Any thoughts would be great, thanks[msnsmile2]
    Caz

Gold 5 Star Member
    We flew with them twice last year, no problem at all. Left on time, seat back tv's. No complaints at all.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    We flew with them last October and would never fly with them ever again. This is just from our experience with them, I know others who have flown with them and found them to be okay.

Just our personal choice.[msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    My Mum and Dad flew over with them for our wedding and the only thing they commented on was the 15KG Luggage allowance per person. [:O]
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

i wouldnt take much notice of anyone elses thoughts, not ebing rude, but we flew with Air Atlanta last sept/oct and i was so worried after asking advise on the flights/planes i got myself in a state worring, it was the best flight we have had out of our 3 trips to florida, and coming home wasnt as bad, just tell yourself your going to have a great time when you get to florida that it will be worth the trip!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Air Canada was dreadful......we came over with a cheaper airline one time...people told us how bad it would be and we had a great time....the staff make or break a trip...

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    i wouldnt take much notice of anyone elses thoughts, not ebing rude, but we flew with Air Atlanta last sept/oct and i was so worried after asking advise on the flights/planes i got myself in a state worring, it was the best flight we have had out of our 3 trips to florida, and coming home wasnt as bad, just tell yourself your going to have a great time when you get to florida that it will be worth the trip!!!
    [/quote]

Totally agree with you Liesa - each flight is different and what one person doesn't like might not bother someone else.

wrpac00
    The last time my cousin visited from Calgary she said Air Canada was dreadful.

Florida Chatterbox
    I guess I will still go with them regardless, as I don't tend to view the flight as the 'make or break' part of my holiday.

I just wondered what they were like for seat pitch/tv's/delays etc?

I could of course pay 3 times the price and fly with Virgin or BA - but think of the money I would save - I could spend it at Premium Outlets![msnwink
    Caz

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CCollins
    I guess I will still go with them regardless, as I don't tend to view the flight as the 'make or break' part of my holiday.

I just wondered what they were like for seat pitch/tv's/delays etc?

I could of course pay 3 times the price and fly with Virgin or BA - but think of the money I would save - I could spend it at Premium Outlets![msnwink
    [/quote]

If you are planning on doing that, check my post above [confused]
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey