Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CALLING ALL EPCOT NUTTERS!!!

I feel as though I've missed out. I've never really enjoyed Epcot even though we've been on Mission Space and Fast Track. We always make our journey to the British pub which I feel is slightly over the top British, and then to the rides we enjoy.

I think and most of you will agree we need to give Epcot another chance and maybe walk round the lake to other areas. The night time fireworks are however in my opinion fabulous even spectacular.

I love Orlando, best hol ever!!

Gemma I thik you should give it another go yes.

We've never been on Mission space or test track, and have no intention of trying them.

We go to Epcot as a more relaxing day than the rest of the parks, You can eat well, especially in the evenings and get 2 great shows. You can shop all over the world [msnwink] and you see something different every time.

I know what you mean about the pub being over the top, but all the countries are to their own folk.

I have it on very good authority that the English barmaids are deliberately rude. [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Macka

We've never been on Mission space or test track, and have no intention of trying them.

[/quote]

Paul you have to be kidding, why don't you go on these rides, don't tell me you're too scared.
    Paula

After having been to Epcot many times, this last time we took the time to view all of the Countries and to really take it in. I am just sorry we did not do it before as it was great. Before we were always running in and out for test track and now Soarin.
    Kay

www.orlandovillas.com/villas/869.aspx
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1184.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin

[/quote]

Paul you have to be kidding, why don't you go on these rides, don't tell me you're too scared.
    [/quote]

No not scared Paula, if there's no queue I'd go on, but in Epcot in particular, I just can't be bothered. [xx(]

We've never been on Mission space or test track, and have no intention of trying them.[/quote]

Quality rides! Especially Test Track. Jan says it's just like the M60 [msnembarrased]
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    Rose and Crown gets a good view, have done it right at the front. Didn't see them this time as we left early because of the weather but i did see them set up and stand next to the barges with all the barages on them and being the pyromaniac i am i though it was absolutely fantastic. I asked if they had any jobs available, told them my past experience and they were really interested in what i had done as it is all electonically fired over there. I gave them my details although i doubt i will here anything!
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Bisset
    I feel as though I've missed out. I've never really enjoyed Epcot even though we've been on Mission Space and Fast Track. We always make our journey to the British pub which I feel is slightly over the top British, and then to the rides we enjoy.

I think and most of you will agree we need to give Epcot another chance and maybe walk round the lake to other areas. The night time fireworks are however in my opinion fabulous even spectacular.

I love Orlando, best hol ever!!
    [/quote]

Will let you know our second opinion of Epcot after next week as we are going to give it another go. We went 9 years ago and didn't enjoy it at all. We think we must have missed the point as so many people like it so much.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox

[/quote]

Will let you know our second opinion of Epcot after next week as we are going to give it another go. We went 9 years ago and didn't enjoy it at all. We think we must have missed the point as so many people like it so much.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

We are the same as you Ray & Sarah - tried the Epcot Fireworks years ago and weren't impressed. Have said though we will give it another try when we are over in June. So many people say how good they are perhaps we just weren't in the right mood for them last time we went.

Well now It'd be no fun if we were all the same would it. Horses for courses and all that.

I like the Tikki bird show so it's clear that there's no accounting for taste.
    [msneek]