Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CALLING ALL EPCOT NUTTERS!!!

CALLING ALL EPCOT NUTTERS!!!

OK you guys. Epcot fireworks..

We must have done illuminations 15-20 times? It's by far the high point of the whole holiday, it kind of sums up everything for us, the professionalism, the attention to detail, how to do a show properly with no expense spared, I won't go on.

Other than once watching it from close to Mexico, we've always managed to just about get a seat in the Red Lion and watch it from there as it's a great view of illuminations.

2 questions: I fancy sitting down this time with a table guaranteed, can I do WWW-dine and book a table that gurantees a view?

and has anyone booked to eat in another country that has a good view? I believe the Mexico restaurant has a good view.

Do tell.

The restaurant in Mexico is right at the back of the pavilion and I don't see how you would see a single firework from there. The view was not bad from Japan as it was on the second floor but that was about 8 years ago so they may have alter things by now. By far the best has always been the UK but you cannot book the tables outside as far as I know. People that have them when the fireworks are due tend to linger over coffee so you really need to plan to be there about 90 mins early and then ask to wait for an outside table. Once you have one plan for a slow 3 course meal and then coffee.[msnwink]

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Expert
    You could always book one of the boat trips? I believe they are popular so book early [msnsmile2]
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Oooh yes I'd forgotten about the boat trip! Might give that a go for sure, thanks. Shame about not being able to book a table outside Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DaveL
    The restaurant in Mexico is right at the back of the pavilion and I don't see how you would see a single firework from there. The view was not bad from Japan as it was on the second floor but that was about 8 years ago so they may have alter things by now. By far the best has always been the UK but you cannot book the tables outside as far as I know. People that have them when the fireworks are due tend to linger over coffee so you really need to plan to be there about 90 mins early and then ask to wait for an outside table. Once you have one plan for a slow 3 course meal and then coffee.[msnwink]

Dave[/quote]Thanks for the tip Dave, will have to try this.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    We love EPCOT and the fireworks are just fantastic.
    Always wondered how people get those seats last May we did see a wedding party who were sat having a meal ready for fireworks.
    We always eat on the floor round the lake (chicken strips and fries!).

But thats what the kids have grown to expect.

Karen.

Hi Macka

I think we have been very fortunate as on 3 separate occasions we as a family of 4 have managed to get a table at the Rose & Crown in the England area at Epcot. We sat down at around 8pm on all 3 nights and asked the staff after we had finished eating if it was OK to watch Reflections of Earth. They were fine or should I say they were more than happy for us to stay.

Fantastic view especially with a nice cool beer in your hand.

We like the Rose & Crown as the kids can't get enough of there sausage and Mash Delicous. [clap][clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
    Hi Macka

I think we have been very fortunate as on 3 separate occasions we as a family of 4 have managed to get a table at the Rose & Crown in the England area at Epcot. We sat down at around 8pm on all 3 nights and asked the staff after we had finished eating if it was OK to watch Reflections of Earth. They were fine or should I say they were more than happy for us to stay.

<span style="color:red">We like the Rose & Crown as the kids can't get enough of there sausage and Mash Delicous. [clap][clap][clap]
    [/quote]
    </span id="red">

Sounds like one for our youngest son, he loves mash potato.
    Sarah

Hi Ray & Sarah

The Sausage & Mash with Onion Gravey is to die for. Never seen our kids eat so well while in Florida. They didn't come up for air while eating it.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
    Hi Macka

<span style="color:red">We like the Rose & Crown as the kids can't get enough of there sausage and Mash Delicous. [clap][clap][clap]
    [/quote]
    </span id="red">

Sounds like one for our youngest son, he loves mash potato.
    [/quote]

I think that just settled it.
    [easter1]