Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We're on our way....!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can you fly so late on in your pregnancy?? I make July 7 months.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think its 30 days on most airlines...but you would have to check...if you have high BP etc...a lot will not carry you...you need a doctors note...and a check up at the airport in some cases...

My friend was given the OK to fly but got a blood clot...so you have to really look into it....she was very sick in hospital for 6 weeks and had to have her baby early...

Florida Expert
    My husband will have a company health policy - but we don't want to start asking now! Thought we'd wait until he gets there in 2 weeks.

You can fly up to 36 weeks with Dr's note on certain airlines - but my last son was 3 weeks early so the midwife has said they'd probably only give me permission up to 33 weeks.

Internal flights once I get over are much more lenient and many are happy to carry you much closer to your due date.

Just have to keep fingers crossed for health issues - my blood pressure has always been low rather than high during pregnancy (but I guess I have to remember I'm older this time!!) I must admit the DVT thing is a big concern.

We've talked about me staying here and having the baby - but decided that ultimately we'd rather do it over in the USA.

Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx