Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: best meal/worst meal/experience

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Applebees on the 27 is not on my favourites list either. 3 times I have been there (with friends) and they haven't impressed me with their food yet. Service is fine though.
    CDV

We went to MORRISONS it opened about the 14 FEBUARY in the old SIZZERS on the 192 just like a school canteen and food was not good at all, It is the worst meal we have had in FLORIDA ,Cheap but I would rather pay more and go to OLIVE GARDEN or LONGHORN on the 192 the steaks are very good and worth the price .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

I think it got taken over before it closed - that's when we went we had heard that the pulled pork was good but never managed to try it.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    I used to go there for the pulled pork and it was delicious. Granted rough as you like and you were lucky if the waitresses had teeth and paper cups etc but the BBQ was really tasty.[/quote]We had bad service when we went didn't get what we ordered and the waitress more or less threw the bill at us George complained but they more or less laughed at us. Don't think we will go back in a hurry.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Applebees on the 27 is not on my favourites list either. 3 times I have been there (with friends) and they haven't impressed me with their food yet. Service is fine though.[/quote]

Florida Junior
    Can I stick up for Applebees on the 27

We went twice ove Christmas. other than the wait for a table the service was very friendly and the food was pretty good. Good for Kids as well.

We went to APPLEBEES on the hwy 192 in FEBUARY and they were doing 2 course for $9 .99 and there was a choice of about 4 or 5 for each course it was exellent and could not fault the value and the staff were as good as they aways have been from opening 1 year ago .It is alway full lunch or evening .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Luckily mostly good experiences - Shoneys, Ponderosa(ok when you got 8 kids of all ages and tastes), chinese at formosa gardens, m&m's pizza, wendys not that bad,
    Only bad - Taco Bell on 192, hubby ordered bit of everything and ended up not knowing what we had but it was all auwful [sick]
    Looking forwrad to trying Cheesecake factory, Houlihans and Mannys [msncool] this year.

Florida Junior
    Have had a really mixed bag at Applebees, service sometimes not as good as one would want.. But I love the 2 4 1's..and best of all I can toddle home..[msneek]

Sara

Florida Newbie
    We've been visiting since 91' some of our faves are
    IHOP on the I-Drive nr sandlake road crossing. some of the original staff still serve there 17 years on! we mainly use these for breakfasts............ samplers are just heavenly
    Tony Roma's on I-Drive, never had a bad meal, eaten there day and evening and great value!
    Charlies Stk House, again I-Drive................awesome, not cheap though. You need a wheel chair to cart you out!
    Cheesecake factory _ Mall@Millenia offer an amazing choice...in fact too much though watch out as alot of it is dryfroze processed so not to good if you have food intollerences.
    Kobe Steak house, I-Drive is great fun for a family outing.

Worst

Shoney, Ronnie, Sizzler, westernSteak house/outback.

Food I just love the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida Newbie
    Ponderosa - Horrible, Dirty, Food Yukk[V]

Florida Junior
    Best for us: <span style="color:red">Shells' Seafood</span id="red"> at Indian Rock's Beach, not in Disney area I know, but if your in that area.....

We had good and not so good experiences at <span style="color:red">'The Sizzler'</span id="red">.

We had Great and one terrible experience at <span style="color:red">Joe's Crab Shack</span id="red">.......

But the best meals we had were steaks from Publix I grilled out by the pool with grilled corn, sauteed mushrooms, a nice large baked potato, and a frosty beverage......GOOD TIMES[msncool]