Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: best meal/worst meal/experience

Florida Expert

best meal/worst meal/experience

i know we all have an opinion and and a difference in tastes, sometimes we love a place or hate it and other times we visit for someone else.

our best meal experience would be olive garden, i cant rate it highly enough
    sadly and i went there on good comments from the ov site, our worst meal experience was cracker barrel - minging
    Trev

Best - Cheesecake Factory[clap][clap][clap]

Worst - Ponderosa/Sizzler[sick][sick][sick][sick][sick]

Best Longhorne
    Worst Cracker Barrel (yuk)
    Regards, Mark

Best dining experience that many. Texas Brazille, The Peabody Hotel.The Columbia at Celebrations,Sunday Brunch at Villa de Flora at The Gaylord and many more,
    Our worst experience was Cracker Barrel but to be fair my choice of food was a disappointment.The chicken and dumplings was the worst meal I had ever eaten

[msncry][msncry]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    yes b, i did the chicken and dumplings cos it seemed really southern american - it was appalling. dont exactly cater for the vegetarians amongst us eiher, still..
    Trev

Gold 5 Star Member
    Best: hard to choose from The Olive Garden, Villa de Flora, Mannys or The Renaissance

Worst: Bob Evans - No contest.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Have to say Manny's best meal
    not had a worst meal yet
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

I dont think American dumplings are the same as our English dumplings somehow! Hubby ordered them and no resemblence. That was from Cracker Barrel, although we have had a few nice meals there.

Karen
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

I like going to Cracker Barrel. Their breakfast is one of my favourites. I wouldn't choose to go for dinner though.

My least favourite is Ponderosa, although it offers excellent value if you have a lot of youngsters to fill. I went once, because it seemed so popular but never again for me..

I have so many favourites but I think Jiko's and Le Cellier for dinner and Cheesecake or Bahama Breeze if I wanted a late lunch and wasn't eating in the evening.
    I find it difficult to choose a favourite because there are so many great places to eat.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    our best was Fultons crab house

and our worst was Ponderosa[sick]

Mizzy