Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seafood Platters

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another vote for Joe's Crab Shack, we love it there [msnsmile2]
    Rosie

Johnny Leverocks Seafood House near Rotonda:

"Johnny Leverock's Seafood House has enjoyed having the reputation of the freshest seafood and most unique decor in the area. Started by Johnny Leverock himself in 1948, the small, friendly restaurant has now arrived in Charlotte County. Besides its reputation for local seafood, Leverock's offers a wide variety of appetizers, freshly prepared salads, steak and chicken entrees. If a full meal isn't in the plan, a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine can be enjoyed in our nautically appointed bar or on our casual outdoor patio overlooking a picture perfect view of PALM ISLAND MARINA and the Intracoastal Waterway."

There is also an excellent OV review( far too well written to have been done by myself I hasten to add):

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/florida-t...onda-area.aspx
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
    Johnny Leverocks Seafood House near Rotonda:

"Johnny Leverock's Seafood House has enjoyed having the reputation of the freshest seafood and most unique decor in the area. Started by Johnny Leverock himself in 1948, the small, friendly restaurant has now arrived in Charlotte County. Besides its reputation for local seafood, Leverock's offers a wide variety of appetizers, freshly prepared salads, steak and chicken entrees. If a full meal isn't in the plan, a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine can be enjoyed in our nautically appointed bar or on our casual outdoor patio overlooking a picture perfect view of PALM ISLAND MARINA and the Intracoastal Waterway."

There is also an excellent OV review( far too well written to have been done by myself I hasten to add):

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/florida-t...onda-area.aspx

[/quote]

Now that one we have been to and it was very nice, had to wait 50 minutes for a table but it was well worth it.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Many thanks for the replies - will try a couple of those![msntongue]

We've also enjoyed the Red Lobster seafood platteres although the Orlando Ale House does a nice seafood sampler, with Crabcakes & Shrimp and various other fishy things!!