Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Little tikes furniture for dolls house

Little tikes furniture for dolls house

does anyone have any little tikes dolls house furniture they want to get rid of, not to expensive[msnwink] my grandchildren want to 'touch' my dolls house[msnmad] and thats so not allowed!!! and then they try to get Laurens and thats so not allowed!! we thought if we get the tikes one, (which we have bought off of ebay with no toys) they could play with that, its very big so plenty of room for at least two at a time, (its rare they're all here together)

so if anyone has any, could you please dm me with details and price etc,
    many thanks[msnwink][msnwink]pretty please

these are the sizes and styles am looking for, i dont mind duplicating items, dont want arguing do we[msnwink]

and maybe fisher price stuff similar, 17 month olds cant tell the difference,
    please can anyone help???

have bought some bits on ebay but i get pipped to the post many times.
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    liesa , bit of a long story, but....since my sister in law came over from aussie land and her kids used my puter, i keep getting this zango search assistant popping up and what it does is offer you other options on what you are looking for even without doing a formal search??

basically when i visit the ov site it chucks up say 24/7 villas, if i go onto betfair it throws up 888 gambling, sky sports gives me sports channel, you get the gist.annoys the ell out of me cos you have keep on cancelling the pages but,

also as you scroll about it picks up on things somehow.perhaps the program recognises the words want or needed etc.
    i scrolled thru your post and it threw up dealtime.co.uk which seems to have dolls things on and also ebay under dolls houses and minatures etc

anyway this may or may not help with the kids bits or you might find stuff to buy for yourself.

we got there in the end[msnsmile2]
    Trev

Thanks Trev
    have bought many bits on ebay, but most times i bid i then get outbid!! its so annoying, dont want to spend a fortune on them as they are for the grandchildren, and will only be played with at weekends
    but have gone through lots of different sites even little tikes.com trying to find them but will look through again!! many thanks
    [msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Liesa!!

I know I send you a DM ages ago to say that I had some Little Tykes stuff from when my daughter was small and would get it from the loft, I apologise for the delay, I am sure you think I have forgotten, but I havent!!

Tricia

Tricia thats so kind of you, i told you before i must pay for them!!!!

Julie i'm sure that Oxfam are very greatful for all the bits and bobs they are given, i knew i could find things like that there but thought i would ask amongst friends first
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
    liesa , bit of a long story, but....since my sister in law came over from aussie land and her kids used my puter, i keep getting this zango search assistant popping up and what it does is offer you other options on what you are looking for even without doing a formal search??

basically when i visit the ov site it chucks up say 24/7 villas, if i go onto betfair it throws up 888 gambling, sky sports gives me sports channel, you get the gist.annoys the ell out of me cos you have keep on cancelling the pages but,

also as you scroll about it picks up on things somehow.perhaps the program recognises the words want or needed etc.
    i scrolled thru your post and it threw up dealtime.co.uk which seems to have dolls things on and also ebay under dolls houses and minatures etc

anyway this may or may not help with the kids bits or you might find stuff to buy for yourself.

we got there in the end[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

tried this again Trev and all i got was the larger tikes things!!
    Liesa

[quote]Originally posted by Southsider
    Liesa!!

I know I send you a DM ages ago to say that I had some Little Tykes stuff from when my daughter was small and would get it from the loft, I apologise for the delay, I am sure you think I have forgotten, but I havent!! [unquote]

have recieved today Tricia, many many thanks, the grandchildren will be so pleased at the weekend!!! again a very big thankyou!!

Liesa