Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Indian Wells

Florida Newbie

Indian Wells

Hi all. Can anyone tell me the size of Indian Wells Community. Is it smaller than Emerald Isle.

Florida Savvy
    Funnily, I looked at a map of Indian Wells today ! It looks quite large, and lots of water. Very nice. I think this was built in the late 80's early 90's so the house are a little larger than some new builds.
    Parrothead

Florida Newbie
    Water concerns me. Not too good for young kids then?

Still looking for my dream home!!! Can anyone tell me if there is a playground in Indian Wells?

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bethany
    [/quote]

Hi Bethany,

I presume you are looking for a pool home? If so, you would just take the same precautions with young children around the lakes as you would around the pool area, ie don't leave them unsupervised.[msnsmile2]
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bethany

Still looking for my dream home!!! Can anyone tell me if there is a playground in Indian Wells?[/quote]Apparently there's a playground there.

If you go here http://www.orlandovillas.com/Map.aspx and click on number 73 (Indian Wells) you'll find some info on homes advertised there.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Indian Wells and Emerald Isle are very very different and it is not just on water and playgrounds!! Indian Wells is one of the oldest subdivisions so they are older homes, Emerald Isle is relatively new. Indian Wells does however have a very good location, it is on of the only sundivisions in the middle part of 192 making it very convenient for International Drive area and is also very close to shops including a WalMart. Emerald Isle is very near Disney. They arnt really very similar at all, a staight choice between those two is like choosing between chalk and cheese!
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    Indian Wells is the closest private community to Walt Disney World (5 minutes by car), and all the other major attractions

In the immediate area there are dozens of golf courses, shopping malls, restaurants, supermarkets, beautiful lakes and over 100 specialty shops.

It has a recreation area with tennis courts, a playground, basketball court, fishing pond and a community pool.

It is a good sized community. Most of the houses also have a private pool and were built in the 1990's.

It is located behind Route 192 alongside Route 535 which is a great access road to Disney (3 miles) Sea World (6 miles) and Universal Studios (10 miles). It is 1/4 mile from a brand new Super Walmart.