Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: prices

Florida Savvy

prices

hi all

what sort of prices do alcaholic drinks sell at in orlando? i havent been on a holiday in years which isnt all inclusive so i am afraid i have no real sense of prices of anything these days! my favorite is malabu and pineapple but all the british bars give you a funny look when you ask for it, is it avaliabe in orlando? or tia maria and orange juce? also i am sadly addicted to pepsi max, do they sell the pepsi max over there or is it just normal pepsi and diet pepsi? sorry to be a nusence!
    kerry

Florida Expert
    Hi Kerry,
    We don't go into the bars in Orlando but do buy drinks from the supermarket. I am sure you can buy Malabu in the supermarket and I think it's either about the same price as it is in the UK or just slightly cheaper. You can definately buy pepsi max in the supermarket. Not sure about Tia Maria but most large supermarkets do have a large selection of drinks. I would think if you can buy them in the supermarket you can them in a bar/restaurant. There maybe somebody more knowledgeable on here than me though.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx