Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Place for a Steak?

bread and water for us tonight[msnwink][msnwink]saving for our next florida hols!![msnwink][msnwink] so looking forward to trying some of these steak places!! we had steak at Longhorns, they were tiny!!!!!!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by zazu
    Le Cellier at Epcot do a lovely steak aswell, although probably a lor more pricey than others. I am looking forward to trying Texas De Brazil, that does look good [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Texas de Brazil is superb, wish I had kept it a secret
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had Spag bol last night, i could just give them the leftovers [laugh]

Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Expert
    We recently tried Charleys for the first time and it was really good but i preferred Manneys , casual, great steaks, best salad, and best jacket potatoes ever and anywhere the locals eat has got to be good[msnwink]
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Florida Newbie
    It has been a while but Angelos( I beleive) in Panama City had absolutely the best steak ever.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Le Cellier at Epcot do a lovely steak aswell, although probably a lor more pricey than others. I am looking forward to trying Texas De Brazil, that does look good [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Is Texas de Brazil a posh expensive place? The website looks nice.

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bridget
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Is Texas de Brazil a posh expensive place? The website looks nice.
    [/quote]

from what i gather it is an all you can eat style buffet but a very top end one. Someone said int he region of $45 but i don't know if thats per head. Apparently though if you register on the website they send you money off vouchers which last for 30 days.

Florida Savvy
    Hmmmmm a lot of good choices so far.

I would like to propose Ruth's Chris Steak House on Sand Lake as a place to consider. It is decorated in dark wood and has the atmosphere of an old style steak house. It is not however cheap.

For those of you who can go a bit further afield, I would also suggest that you give the Red Barn Steak House outside Lakeland a try. It's not too far off the beaten track of the I4, near the old drive-in movie theatre if you're on your way to or from Tampa. It's an old fashioned type of place that always seems to be full of locals.

Dave

Florida Expert
    Went to Key W Kools again for my Birthday!! It was fantastic and the 32oz Porterhouse i had was the best i had ever had (I have had it many, many times from there).
    We had 12 people with us and eveyone commented on how good the food was and it wasn't just Steak that had been ordered, Ribs, Chicken and seafood as well!
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey