Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seat Booking

wrpac00
    That is one of the advantages of going PE with Virgin, first off the plane, first through immigration and first for your luggage (it comes out before everyone elses).[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
    That is one of the advantages of going PE with Virgin, first off the plane, first through immigration and first for your luggage (it comes out before everyone elses).[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Not always Paul, we always fly PE but last time our bags came off last[msnmad]

wrpac00
    How did that happen Julie, I thought they went into a different hold to the rest.

At Orlando Intl they come up on a different baggage reclaim, do you think yours got mixed up with the economy ones?

Florida Chatterbox
    It would be interesting to know approximatly how many miles virgins planes have flown in their service. It must go well into the millions. And do they not have a lifespan of so many Landings and Takeoffs ????????????[?]
    Stephen and Pam

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1233.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
    Just be aware there is slight movement in the tail section so if anyone in your party suffers from motion sickness its always better to sit forward of the wings[msnwink]
    [/quote]

I never knew that so thanks for the tip - I suffer dreadfully from motion sickness so now know which seats to avoid!
    Gill

Florida Chatterbox
    MOVEMENT WHAT??????????????[msneek]
    Stephen and Pam

But sitting at the rear in a window seat does give unobstructed views, no dirty great wing in the way.
    Wilf & Sarah

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Stephen and Pam
    MOVEMENT WHAT??????????????[msneek]
    [/quote]

Don't panic it happens all all aircraft with wing mounted engines and is called 'flex' you get it with the wings too, its natural motion of the aircraft and nothing to worry about I promise[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    No movement in the nose then that will do me PE it is then forever.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Stephen and Pam

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Stephen and Pam
    No movement in the nose then that will do me PE it is then forever.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

We always go PE too[msnwink][msnwink]