Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Villa Sunset Lakes Villa on Lake For sale

Florida Junior

4/3 Villa Sunset Lakes Villa on Lake For sale

We have decided to sell our Sunset Lakes Villa. Please view my OFV add for the details on our villa REF 1393. Please DM for more details.

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and marketing will be turned over to the new owners.

Our Sunet Lakes villa has meant a lot to us and we have put a lot of time and detail into our villa. We have the home equipped with everything you would possibly need.
    Jennifer
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1393.aspx

It looks lovely Jennifer, if only.....I'd love to have another on Sunset
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    What a lovely villa Jennifer, if I win the lottery this weekend i'll be in touch.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    looks great!

Gold 5 Star Member
    How refreshing to find someone who is simply selling their villa and doesn’t feel the need to explain why they are selling to prospective purchasers.

Hope you sell quickly and for a good price.

Hi,

Your villa is lovely and no wonder you have lots of bookings. We bought our home in Windwood Bay in 2005 and I am on the waiting list for OFV but need to get some other sites going as I believe I will have a long wait.

Good luck with your sale.

Sandra<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JLBEEKEN
    We have decided to sell our Sunset Lakes Villa. Please view my OFV add for the details on our villa REF 1393. Please DM for more details.

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and vrbo ad will be turned over to the new owners.

Our Sunet Lakes villa has meant a lot to us and we have put a lot of time and detail into our villa. We have the home equipped with everything you would possibly need.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Robert5988
    How refreshing to find someone who is simply selling their villa and doesn’t feel the need to explain why they are selling to prospective purchasers.

Hope you sell quickly and for a good price.

[/quote]

I was think that too...I wish them good luck with the sell.......[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    Sandra,

If you have any other questions please dm me. I wish you a lot of success in your home. We have enjoyed owning ours immensely and I know you will to.

Take Care,
    Jennifer<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    Hi,

Your villa is lovely and no wonder you have lots of bookings. We bought our home in Windwood Bay in 2005 and I am on the waiting list for OFV but need to get some other sites going as I believe I will have a long wait.

Good luck with your sale.

Sandra<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JLBEEKEN

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and marketing will be turned over to the new owners.

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Jennifer

Florida Junior
    To everyone else thank you for the compliments to my home and to my posting.I appreciate it a lot.It is simply a home for sale.

As an update to my original post for any propective buyers
    All of my bookings were made by myself and all will transfer. There is not one by a management company.

If anyone else has any questions please do not hesitate to email or dm me.

I hope eveyrone has a great night.
    Jennifer

Florida Savvy
    Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1723.aspx