Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/3 Villa Sunset Lakes Villa on Lake For sale

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by matthew quinn
    Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"
    [/quote]
    As I see it there is nothing wrong with giving the reasons if they choose to do so, but maybe not on the public forum when it may be for for personal reasons
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Its a subject for the seller and would be buyer to talk about in IM or e-mail ..if people keep giving the same reasons for selling in open forum it begins to look a bit odd..if it looks odd to me ..then its sure going to look odd to buyers..
    Unless we are interested in buying..we have no need to know the reason for the sale...and if we are interested we should ask a personal question like that off the forum...that is just my 2 cent...

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote: Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"[/quote]

I think we are in danger of hijacking Jennifer’s thread.

My views were expressed in this thread in the owners section:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_26747.asp

Perhaps any further discussion should continue there.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry to hear you are selling Jennifer, I hope you get a quick sale and whoever buys it will be getting a lovely home !!!
    Jean

Florida Newbie
    I'm sorry to hear it as well...wish we had won the lotto last night..

Good luck, Jennifer!
    [msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    Good luck with the sale Jennifer its a lovely villa and I simply adore tha view from the pool . What a shame the Eurolottery passed me by again this week!
    Olive