Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Port Canaveral car park

Florida Newbie

Port Canaveral car park

Hi
    Booked our cruise. I've been looking to find info about the carparks at Port Canaveral as we need to leave the hire car while we cruise. Does any have any info or web address?

Thanks

It would depend on your dates and length of cruise but you may want to consider what we did when we went on a cruise.

Instead of parking the car for a week and paying for car hire and $10 a day parking we returned the car and saved a week hire and rehired for our return date. The car hire bus dropped us of at the cruise terminal and picked us up again afterwards.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

There is a car park at Port Canaveral, which is a short walk from the terminal. You drive into the port, drop your luggage off on the big trolleys (there are labels provided as you arrive), then park your car and walk to the check in area.
    The next time you see your bags will be at your cabin.
    Hope this helps
    Dawn Murray

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for this. We are only going for 4 nights so car park will be $50? good idea about the car but contacted them it works out more expensive to hand in and re hire! seems a waste to have a car sitting there for 5 days but never mind.
    Dawn when you went did you go Royal Caribbean? If you did any tips / info would be great as we are cruise virgins!!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lady pumpkin
    Thanks for this. We are only going for 4 nights so car park will be $50? good idea about the car but contacted them it works out more expensive to hand in and re hire! seems a waste to have a car sitting there for 5 days but never mind.
    Dawn when you went did you go Royal Caribbean? If you did any tips / info would be great as we are cruise virgins!!
    [/quote]

Anything you need to know about Royal Carribean please just DM me I'll try and help. We've done 2 cruises with them on the Mariner of the sea's, wonderful trips!!

One good tip is.....put money aside for the end of cruise crew tips!! These can work our expensive if you havn't allowed for them beforehand.[msnwink]
    Sharon

Oh and Heather...........take your best frock!! ...there will be at least one formal dinner on your 4 nights![msnsmile2]
    Sharon

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sharon G
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lady pumpkin
    [/quote]

Anything you need to know about Royal Carribean please just DM me I'll try and help. We've done 2 cruises with them on the Mariner of the sea's, wonderful trips!!

One good tip is.....put money aside for the end of cruise crew tips!! These can work our expensive if you havn't allowed for them beforehand.[msnwink]
    [/quote]
    We went with Carnival. I am not sure if Royal Carribean are the same, but everything you buy on board (drinks, photos etc) go on account, so the bill at the end can be a shock if you are not careful. You usually have to leave a credit card imprint
    Dawn Murray