Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Snow cones at Epcot

Florida Expert

Snow cones at Epcot

Has anybody tried the snowcones near Japan at Epcot? They are the best snow cones I've ever tasted!!! Forget the ice cream and sodas, just give me the snow cones.

[8D][msncool][8D]

Gold 5 Star Member
    The ones at Sea World were pretty good last year as well.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    I'll have to try them at Seaworld next time. Universal and Typhoon Lagoon weren't a patch on Epcot. Not that I'm addicted or anything!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    The ones at seaworld aren't a patch on the Epcot ones. I think it is because the Epcot ones are shaved ice and they are sooooooo delicious. Worth walking round the world showcase for!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I didn't like the Epcot ones when we had them because they were fizzy much prefer jsut the plain ones, more like Slush Puppies we have here.

We had some at Disney on Ice at Wembley and it took us nearly 2 hours to eat them as they were so compacted, most of the small children gave up.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    The ones at Wembley sound like Universal!

The ones at Epcot just melt in your mouth.

I must confess I walked around the World Showcase twice one day but it was very hot!!![msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Yeah the Epcot ones aren't fizzy!!!!!!!!

Lx

Florida Expert
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

The cherry flavour is my favourite [msntongue]

Florida Expert
    How can you describe them? They aren't a slush puppie, but the ice is shaved, so I suppose they are a similar texture to snow, hence the name. You can have a rainbow flavour which is 3 mixed, melon, cherry, orange you name it.

They are very refreshing, especially when it's hot and you've been hopping between parks all day, and I'd much rather have a snow cone than an ice cream any day of the week. However, having been to Disney, Universal, Discovery cove etc, I have to say that Epcot are by far the best [msntongue][msntongue][msntongue]