Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Downtown Disney to Epcot

Florida Newbie

Downtown Disney to Epcot

We are planning to see the 18:00 performace of Cirque de Soleis and were wondering if it would be feasible to get from the performance to Epcot in time to see Reflections of Earth at 21:00.

Any idea of the timings involved anyone?

Thanks in anticipation.

Florida Expert
    If you drive and park I expect you would be OK , but not have much time to spare.

Alternatively y ou could try crafty maneouver I know. Go from Cirque du Soliel to the disney hotel called the yacht or the beach. It's only a little way from downtown Disney

Park there and walk through the hotel to the Disney Boardwalk lake, then walk round the lake to enter Epcot via the International gateway.

That brings you in on the lake , just between England and France I just believe.

There are some excellent viewing spots right there , and you will save driving time , parking time and walking time.

You will be asked for ID at the hotel, - you just need to tell them you are visiting the hotel, not staying.

Boardwalk is a nice place to spend aneverying anyway , and you can see some of the fireworks from the bridge near Epcot.

We were there for New Year and saw all the parks fireworks from tehre. It was brilliant.
    Jo

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Jo, sounds like a cheeky, but agreeable plan.

Show times are 6pm & 9pm, I think the show lasts about 2hrs + if I remember corretley.

You may struggle to get to Epcot in time as you will have the traffic leaving downtown Disney to contend with also.

Both are spectaular shows in their own way so try and do them on different days if you can.