Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 1st-15th 2006

Florida Savvy

March 1st-15th 2006

Can anyone tell me what it will be like in orlando 1st march-15th march 2006 what is the weather like and how busy all the parks are at this time of year
    thanks
    dave

Hi Dave,

We have been in Florida for the last 2 years for the week 12th to 19th March, both years were quite different weather wise. In 2004 the weather was great through the day, mid 70's and just got a bit chilly some evenings but last year although the days were warm, low 70's the evenings were cold, needed a sweatshirt & jeans most nights.
    It's a very pretty time in Florida as lots of the spring flowers are in bloom and the parks are a doddle, not too busy & not too hot for walking around.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

some ideas here for you, not done march myself but plenty of others have, you lucky things!!
    http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_19484.asp
    http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_16874.asp

see what some say here,hope it helps?
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Thanks Jeanette and liesa,
    Thanks for info looked on the pages more confindent for march now
    We usually go in august its to hot and it rains a lot but still enjoyed
    We been going to florida now for the past 11 years So we thought of a change .Instead of going in august,october or December , we thought of march .Expecting a quite month
    dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    March is a lovely month I'm sure you will enjoy it, August is too hot for me. The parks are much more enjoyable , have a great time.
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went in March last year nad are going again this year, love it as its not too hot (still go in August though when we can) and the parks are quiet.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

The 3rd to the 5th is the ESPN weekend at MGM.
    If you are a sports fan you may want to know more about this. (DM for more info)
    If you do not like sports and want to avoid crowds give MGM a miss at this time.
    March is great. Quiet (apart from abve) and good weather
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    March is a lovley time to go, generally quiter and the weather is lovely. Mind you I would go to Florida any month of the year!
    CDV

Past 2 years we have been in March and love it. Nice warm sunny days but cool nights so no problems sleeping. Parks not too busy either. Good time of year to go.

Diane.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    March is a lovley time to go, generally quiter and the weather is lovely. <span style="colorrange">Mind you I would go to Florida any month of the year!</span id="orange">
    [/quote]

I'm with you there CDV, anytime is a good time to go to Florida.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah