Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: CATS

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love them, they are so cute

41 37.27%
  • Hate them, they smell

10 9.09%
  • Take or leave them

4 3.64%
  • Ok if someone elses

10 9.09%
  • Member of the cat Hate league

13 11.82%
  • Dont give a hoot!

1 0.91%
  • Give me a dog anyday

21 19.09%
  • Other.. feel free to comment!

10 9.09%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CATS

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes, we seem to have taken it over Liesa[msnembarrased]I am sorry too[msnembarrased]
    Ruth

Florida Chatterbox
    I love cats had them all my life, when I was born, Mums two Persian Queens each had a litter of 6 kittens each. Lots of early picture with them. The Male use to guard outside my door and would never let anyone come near my room/crib. If they tried to watch out. I think he must of associated me somehow with the new kittens. I think cats just sence my love as I can get a wild cat to eat out of my hand and allow me to stroke it in very little time. Strays always know where to come. Glad to see they have relented a little and pets can cross to Europe. Wish I could take mine to Florida each time, he'd hate the flight but I think he would be happier with me then the upset he goes through when I go away. He's so spoilt I always have to get someone to stay at my house to look after him. Couldn't manage without my sister as she usually stays. Great house protection as well as I have awlful UK neighbours another story but I bet they would win gold metal for being the worst. Anyway back to Poll - Love Them To Bits. - Sharon
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-397.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Strange that this thread should be resurrected today.

My cat has been diagnosed with oral cancer this morning and we are all so upset. I have just collected him from the vets and he's feeling a little bit sorry for himself, having had surgery to remove the tumor.

His prognosis isn't good - but he'll have loads of TLC.

Carole

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hope your cat is ok Carole, just spoil him.
    Barbara

sorry to hear your cat is poorly, lots of love and cuddles on the agenda! not fair they cant tell us theyre poorly, hope everything goes ok for her and you XXX [grouphug]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ever thought where they have just been when you cuddle up to them after some time outside the house[msneek][msnscared]yuk!! Kittens are cute, but...no cats not really for me[msneek]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Each to their own Carol - but my two cats are part of the family and we are desperately upset that we are faced with a serious illness.

Carole

Florida Savvy
    I am so sorry to hear about your cat Carole as previously posted on this thread we have 2 beautiful Ragdoll cats that we absolutely love so I understand how you feel.

They do not go outside unless in our own garden supervised so we do not have a problem wondering where they have been or what they have been up to.
    Jan

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1795.aspx