Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: CATS

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love them, they are so cute

41 37.27%
  • Hate them, they smell

10 9.09%
  • Take or leave them

4 3.64%
  • Ok if someone elses

10 9.09%
  • Member of the cat Hate league

13 11.82%
  • Dont give a hoot!

1 0.91%
  • Give me a dog anyday

21 19.09%
  • Other.. feel free to comment!

10 9.09%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CATS

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love my cat dearly, who must know it is Christmas time and kindly brought me my Christmas present early - a little robin [gun][gun]

We have always been 'dog people' (used to breed harlequin great danes)but because we lived in a very rural area we got a cat to keep mice away. He lived to be 21 years old and became a real member of the family. He seemed to think he was a dog anyway. We were all heartbroken when he died.I can't say I love cats but like many of our much loved dogs, Corky crept into our hearts and there was a great big hole there when he died.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    Sorry in advance to all you cat lovers.This thread could get nasty, I know were I live that the vast majority of people would lynch the cats here.[msneek]

Norma.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-38.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry cat lovers but I would rather have a dog any day
    Paula

Florida Expert
    I just adore cats ,I have four at the moment 3 boys 1 girl,they very affectionate and love being petted,I also love dogs we had a border collie who lived to be 15 and he also loved his furry feline friends.
    Sheena.
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx

Florida Expert
    Well, it depends on the cat....

some have real character. Guess it's like people....some you take to ..others you don't.

Linda
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    My first memory of a cat is not a good one. We used to have a cat called Guiness, I can remember being about four years old when he brought in a mouse and dropped it at my feet I ran away to the kitchen and somehow got an electric shock from the cooker.... that is probably where my fear comes from.

I do know he was only trying to be nice bringing me a gift.
    Paula

Don't do pets, bringigng up 2 kids was hard enough, and besides anything else I am far too selfish[msnsad]

Liz

I voted other as I really don't like them but not because they smell.

I don't like the way our neighbours cat pee's up my front door or the way it sits on the bonnet and walks all over the windscreen of my car. I don't like the way all the cats in the neighbour hood use our garden as a toilet or sit tormenting the frogs in our pond (the heron had the last of the goldfish long ago). I think that kittens look cute in pictures but I am allergic to cats, dogs and horses so I actually prefer pictues of them all rather than the real thing.

My brother has springer spaniels and I think they are lovely from a distance but they do smell, particularly when they come in wet from their walks, but I wouldn't say I didn't like them. I wouldn't have any of them in my house though.
    Julie

i have one, and it took me 17 years of asking Steve if we could get one, shes cute but am not sloppy with her, she is called mollie, and is 8 years old now tortishell, we got her cos everyone elses cat around here used to use my garden as the public toilets for cats! now i have my own putty tat they dont mess in mine! .............nor does she!! payback time!!! well one neighbour has 9 cats!!![msneek]
    will post a photo over the weekend of her, she is pretty but is scratched nose at the mo! little fighter!!
    Liesa