Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats GOOD about Florida!!

Whats GOOD about Florida!!

I thought i'd start this seeing as how we have a whats BAd thread.

Weather is great, Fuel is Cheap,The natives speak English(kind of)Value for money ,Great exchange rate, Disney, Universal, Dolphins , Beaches, Walmart(oh yes!!) Shopping, Prices, no wonder it has 46 MILLION visitors a year. Say no more!!

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Well as my husband say. Roads built for lady drivers. A smile and a have nice day says a thousand words, you never see a miserable face in Orlando.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
    Well as my husband say. Roads built for lady drivers. A smile and a nice a day nice says a thousand words, you never see a miserable face in Orlando.
    [/quote]

You do Ceri - mine when I have to come home [msnwink] [msnwink]
    Julie

I love the fact that it is so different to back home but they still speak English!! There is so much to do and see, ranging from theme parks, airboat rides, balloon flights, the list is endless. I go at least twice a year and only manage to do a fraction of what is on offer.......I just LOVE Florida

Everything thats bad here is good there.

The weather, proper prices in the shops that make you see how we are ripped off here, good restaurants at good prices with mega portions. More entertainment than you could ever see in 6 visits.

Excellent accomodation in beautiful villas.

And thats just for starters.
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    <span style="color:red">EVERYTHING</span id="red">

How much typing space do we have???????? [laugh]
    Julie

Florida Chatterbox
    Good year round climate, food, English (almost!) speaking, BEAUTIFUL pool homes for rental, top class facilities in a variety of area, eg. hotels, golf, theme parks, something for everyone,fabulous shopping, gorgeous beaches. Everything you could wish for and more. Chloe

Gold 5 Star Member
    There's something for everyone of all ages. Our teenagers are happy cos they can shop till they drop And unlike most other places abroad there is lots to do even if it rains.

But the main plus for Orlando is that I don't have to cook Where else is there such a good choice of restaurants for every meal[?]

The problem is when once you have been to Florida it spoils you for going anywhere else

in one word.............................Everything!!!
    Liesa

I love the laid back lifestyle we have when we visit.
    I love being able to hire a great big car knowing that I'll never have any problem finding a parking space big enough to fit it in.
    I love the fact that there is so much to do that doesn't involve the theme parks, even though I love them too.
    I love shopping in Publix and somebody packing my bags and taking it to the car for me WITHOUT me requesting help.
    I love trying to find new restaurants everytime we visit, we always suceed[^]
    I love sitting in the spa with hubby on a balmy evening with a glass of something ice cold and bubbly knowing the kids are happily playing pool or watching a movie.

Basically I love Florida, and don't even get me started on the great shopping malls, the prices, the sunshine, beaches......only 3 months 23 days 11 hours and 50 odd minutes to go[msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave