Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Seaworld/busch combo ticket for January

Florida Expert

Seaworld/busch combo ticket for January

I need to order some park tickets for use in January but want to buy them now for Christmas perents. Some of the ones needed are the Seaworld/Busch Gardens combo tickets but I have noticed on the ticket site that you have to use the 'free' ticket before the end of 2005 so they are no good for a trip in January. I only really need a one-day-at-each-park-combo ticket but am not clear if the combo one listed can be used in January at all.

Any advice please? I really want to get this out of the way and that will be another prezzie sorted.
    Pat

We have sjust recived new vouchers so the extra day is valid through 2006, but needs to be taken within 5 days of the first.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Linicia
    I need to order some park tickets for use in January but want to buy them now for Christmas perents. Some of the ones needed are the Seaworld/Busch Gardens combo tickets but I have noticed on the ticket site that you have to use the 'free' ticket before the end of 2005 so they are no good for a trip in January. I only really need a one-day-at-each-park-combo ticket but am not clear if the combo one listed can be used in January at all.

Any advice please? I really want to get this out of the way and that will be another prezzie sorted.
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Need some info please ive booked and paid for the 4 disney pks tickets.Im wanting to do Seaworld and U/S as well. Can these pks be done in one day each pk??.Can i purchase them over ther without to many probs.And oh i nearly forgot the disney fast passes how do they work do i have them with my ultimate pk tickets deal.

SW, US and IAO all need atleast a day each. You can buy tickets at the gate or at a discount from us (also avoids long queues).
    Fastpass is explained here http://www.park-tickets.com/FastPass.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by big peachy
    Need some info please ive booked and paid for the 4 disney pks tickets.Im wanting to do Seaworld and U/S as well. Can these pks be done in one day each pk??.Can i purchase them over ther without to many probs.And oh i nearly forgot the disney fast passes how do they work do i have them with my ultimate pk tickets deal.
    [/quote]