Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Harry Potter film

Latest Harry Potter film

Anyone else on the run after the midnight premiere?

Our 17yr old is still mad on HP and has persuaded my husband to collect her at 3.00am from Reading. Her cousin is in the film so she is going to spend the whole time trying to spot him - not a star, just one the kids! She was sooooo excited today, and the countdown for the past few months has been unbelievable. A whole crowd of them from 6th form college have gone! Nice to know they can behave like youngsters sometimes, it makes a change from the collection from a late party - although would have preferred a Friday night.
    Fiona

Fiona, my daughter is taking me tonight; she is 28 and a HP nut too, though I'm not far behind...[msnwink]
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would loved to have gone last night but think we will have to wait until next weekend. I need to know though if it is too scary for my very brave 5 year old who has seen all the previous films at the cinema.
    Ruth

Party of 9 booked in for my daughters 13th birthday, Sunday 2pm start followed by a Curry at Akbars Restaurant in Bradford, just the best. Can't wait [clap][clap]

Where all HP Mad [msnwink]

Alan is taking Danielle tonight. She has club swimming first, so they are going to the 10pm perfomance. I've told them not to wake me up when they get home - my 10 year old has a better social life than me[msnoo]
    Dawn Murray

Florida Newbie
    We are going tonight too. The kids are very excited they have always loved the thought of dragons and its the only books they have read with us parents nagging.
    jules

OK report back from the half-asleep parents! I stayed up until 2.30am to ensure Chris was up at 2.00am and he went off to collect YD and her friend that we had been volunteered to drop off in a nearby town. I was doing the morning run and taking her into college for her 10.30 start, but we overslept!

Grumpy grots (guess who hadn't had enough sleep and had the nerve to complain to me about dropping her off at College 5 minutes after her lesson started[msnmad]) just loved the film. It is much scarier - the maze bit in particular she was really frightened by. This is the teenager that sits through all those disgusting horror teenage films and says, oh what was scary about that, Saw et al. So Ruth I would be careful, might need to have shut eyes for the odd scene - I did in the first Lord of the Rings - those Horsemen!!

Also very sad, but very funny. She just loved it, complained about how much had been cut out. The director said they could have made a 9hr film from the book - YD and her friends all thought, why not!!

Cousin only spotted once, but as she says, too ingrossed in the story which was just amazing, fabulous, and definately the best so far!

Closing comment from YD - so shall we go this weekend as you haven't seen it - I think you can take it that she liked it![clap][clap]
    Fiona

some of it was filmed in Eastbourne!!! puts the south of England on the map!!!

not interested in Harry Potter myself nor any members of my family, bit like marmite!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    I'm going tonight. oh I can't wait!![clap] I just love Harry Potter, had new book for b@day in August, read it in 3 days, just couldn't put it down[msnembarrased][msnsmile2]
    vicky

Florida Expert
    I was hoping to see it during the day today, but went to work instead!! I hope to see it some time this weekend. I am really looking forward to it.

A lot of it was filmed about a mile from my house, so it will be interesting to see how it looks on film!!
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx