Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First time stay in villa

Gold 5 Star Member
    No, that's just about right as the recommended pool temperature for health and pool chemicals is 85 - 86F.

I was just wondering what you were expecting. Some guests think it should be hot bath temperature but this is really bad for the pool and may ruin the chemical balance which keeps the water and the pool lining healthy, as well as people!
    blott

No, I know everyones different Blott, we just don't think it should feel cold. The MC lady came around one time after we told them it was too cold and she put her hand in and disagreed. We asked the pool man who said 86-7 degrees, so we got a pool thermometer and they had to put the heat up as it was 78. Really quite chilly at 78, doesn't sound much though does it?

We became much more aware of the temperauture sthen, and noticed that the pool will lose 2-3 degrees overnight without the pool cover on, but take two days of heating to get it back, so everyone, do use your pool cover, It's a pain I know, but you'll be warmer for longer in your pool and your owners will appreciate smaller gas bills. Everyones a winner[msnsmile2]