Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Travelling in October

Florida Chatterbox
    I was in Florida during October this year and as everybody says the weather was great. Still nice and warm but the attractions are a lot quieter. Enjoyed it so much I'm now planning to go back in October/November next year!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Obctober is usually a brilliant month to visit, with slightly cooler temperatures, clear skies and fewer queues everywhere.
    Now in November, still beautiful - just watched the sunrise - same temps in the 80s but with slightly cooler nights/early mornings.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can vouch for November being beautiful. Just got back today - had great weather, just one day's rain in 2 weeks (beat the weather we had in may this year!!)
    I love the sun so for perfect weather I would like it a bit hotter - but hey blue skies and sunshine for 13 days in November I'm not going to complain [msnwink]

Didn't do any parks so can't comment on queues there but restaurants were certainly busy - a couple of times we were told there would be a 90 minute wait [msneek]
    Julie

Florida Newbie

Hi

We are going out in on 16th October next year too but it will be our first time.

Can anyone tell me what the insects are like at that time of year. They seem to be attracted to my 14 year old daughter [msntongue]
    jules

We've never had a problem in Orlando, not so elsewhere so we do suffer.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

October is a great time to vist - as already stated weather is nearly perfect.
    Also been in November and the weather was fantastic although a little cooler in the evening - but still loads better then here in the UK so I know where I would rather be[msnwink]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Chatterbox
    You will really enjoy - the weather is in the 80's and parks not too crowded