Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Flights from Glasgow

Gold 5 Star Member
    Please don't keep posting the name of this airline - their website and name aren't allowed on OV for advertising reasons. If you want to know the name of the airline, please DM Alastair for it.
    blott

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    Latest gossip on the streets is that the B767's may well be coming from Air New Zealand - with one based at Stansted and the other Glasgow.[msnwink]

No Frills Service - 31" seat pitch, no IFE, meals snacks and drinks payable on board.

Premium Economy Service - 32" seat pitch, free meals and drinks, IFE.

[/quote]

Premium Economy. 1" extra seat pitch? No thanks I'll walk.[msnscared]

Florida Chatterbox
    Is it not OK to mention the airline name without the website? There are many ongoing posts which regularly mention airline names eg Virgin, Excel, BA, US Airways etc...... This is why I assumed it would be OK to mention the name minus the .com bit.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
    Is it not OK to mention the airline name without the website? There are many ongoing posts which regularly mention airline names eg Virgin, Excel, BA, US Airways etc...... This is why I assumed it would be OK to mention the name minus the .com bit.[/quote]In this instance, the airline concerned advertise villas as well as car rental and these are not allowed. As the website is also the name of the airline...
    blott

wrpac00
    Don't want to start a row but Virgin and US Airways do car rentals[msnscared] but I don't think those other sites do Villas specifically (although there is Virgin holidays).

Florida Junior
    well I just got logged on and got a quote for the extra legroom - £8,000 for six of us including 1 child. premier class with another airline is way cheaper

+ the clauses attached if you have a disability or wheelchair would put me right off.

having said that if you want to go on the cheap then maybe it is a bargain.
    ali

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Blottie's point is the name of the airline is the same as the website name so mentioning the name of the airline would result in a link from here to their website which is against forum rules as their site sells villas, car hire etc etc.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
    Don't want to start a row but Virgin and US Airways do car rentals[msnscared] but I don't think those other sites do Villas specifically (although there is Virgin holidays).
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ali and boyz
    well I just got logged on and got a quote for the extra legroom - £8,000 for six of us including 1 child. premier class with another airline is way cheaper

+ the clauses attached if you have a disability or wheelchair would put me right off.

[/quote]

I don't wish to rain on your parade but their Pemier will not be up to Virgin BA etc[msnscared] Virgin seat pitch in Premium is 38 inches compared to 32 with FG, Virgin Economy is 32 which is equal to FG Premier[msneek]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ali and boyz

[/quote]

Blimey[:O] I've just paid £2800 for four of us in BA premium economy which has an extra 7" legroom and wider more comfy seats. Ok thatw as in the sale but even so. £8000 that's an outrageous price.[xx(]

Florida Junior

I know I couldn't believe it when I punched in the dates and and the part for the extra legroom.

Plus I do not class their premium ecomony as premiem !!

And as I said was really concerned about the conditionals attached if you were in a wheelchair or had a disablity.
    ali