Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin credit card

Florida Expert

Virgin credit card

I am sure we have covered this before, but I have looked back at old threads and carn't find it!
    I have a Virgin creit card and I thought the spend for a year was 14,000 for the flight but Virgin told me today 15,000 has this gone up or was I wrong?????

Gold 5 Star Member
    It has been £15,000 for the past year as I got my card a year ago and that was the spend quoted to me.
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were quoted £15,000 about 9 months ago when we looked into taking one out too.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Thanks I've had mine a year, I must have been mistaken.[msnsad]

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    I was going to look into one of these too, is that the one that if you pay £80 a year you get the double airmiles??
    Tricia

Gold 5 Star Member
    That is the one
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    No I don't pay, the one where you pay gives 2 miles for every pound spent I think.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes, we decided to pay the £80 and it has been well worth it as we have managed to accumulate a lot of miles
    Ruth

wrpac00
    Yes I went for the £80 a year card as well.

Florida Chatterbox
    This thread has just encouraged me to take a look at the Virgin Credit Card.

At a quick glance am I right in thinking that you get 1mile for every £1 you spend and this is doubled if you pay an £80 charge. Am I also right that you can then save these airmiles and when you have 40,000 it means a free trip to orlando and if you take a flying partner then their ticket is 20,000 airmiles.

Have never really taken any notice of airmiles as thought you would have to collect more than this.

Not a huge spender on my existing Abbey card but figure that if I spend £15000 a year double it up with £80 so have 30,000 airmiles at the end of the year, within 2 years i have 2 tickets to Orlando[msneek] is that right????????????[msnoo]

Mel