Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EB5 visa

Florida Newbie

EB5 visa

I have been reading this forum for about 6 months now, we are currently aiming to apply for an E2 visa in the next couple of months. I had a meeting in London with a guy who says that his company can obtain an EB5 visa if you invest $500k into a company in Seattle for 3years. has anyone else looked into this route?
    kerry

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes I have already done a report on this scheme, do a search on EB5 on past posts, it was a few weeks/months back.
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    Thank you, i will do as suggested.

Hi

Have you made any progress with investigating the Seattle EB5 scheme. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts/experiences.

Florida Newbie
    Sorry about the time delay in my posting, we did not to keep scaring ourselves before we really had to. it seems such a mine field with Visas. We have just sold our house in the UK and are searching seriously as we want apply for Visas in the next 3-4 weeks. I will follow up all info on EB5, seems very scary in the next week and forward additional info that i find, i do have a list of people who have been granted and whom are applying at present, we are worried about loosing everything we have worked for thought.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Anyone interested there is a section on another forum on Eb5 and there is someone on there currently applying for it. PM me for details.
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
    Anyone interested there is a section on another forum on Eb5 and there is someone on there currently applying for it. PM me for details.
    [/quote]

Julie, sorry if i have done this incorrectly, I dont know what a DM is! Any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated, feeling slightly like a drowning woman at the moment, so much to take in, any info on EB5 is appreciated, i did you back and look at the info you posted.

regards
    Kerry

Kerry DM is a direct message. If you look at Julie's posting you will see in big red letters DM - click on that and then you can send her a message.
    Fiona

Florida Newbie
    Thank you

Hi Everyone

I am considering using the eb5 visa route to enable me to live in the US and would welcome any info anyone may have regarding this process. At the moment it all seems a bit daunting and I am fearful of losing all my hard earned cash. Welcome anmy info anyone may have.
    Marcia