Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmans Dinner

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    We are staying at home again in the villa after a great Xmas day last year. I think I am in the minority and love cooking Xmas dinner and drinking bubbles all day long and no one has to drive![drinkbeer]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    We too have booked the Renaissance Hotel. Some of our friends did it a few years ago and recomended it to us. Seems like good value at approx $41 adult, and $29 kids.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    We are staying at home again in the villa after a great Xmas day last year. I think I am in the minority and love cooking Xmas dinner and drinking bubbles all day long and no one has to drive![drinkbeer]
    [/quote]

I'm with you, I love to cook Christmas dinner and the meat in Florida was gorgeous. We too drink bubbles in the spa all day then eat the traditional roast! and of course pull a cracker or two.

Andrea
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1662.aspx

Thank you all for your help in making our first Christmas in the sun a good one. x
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Just whatever you do please do NOT go to the hotel at Celebration for Christmas dinner. It was raining so hard last year that we decided not to go all the way to Renaissance- also had reservations at Celebration Hotel so went there and the service was so awful that I can't even remember how bad and cold the food was by the time it got served to us. It was AWFUL. And they didn't care a bit.

Florida Chatterbox
    For christmas you are best trying the hotels - a lot of the chains are closed on christmas day