Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Villa owners adverts

Florida Expert
    With a virtual tour guests get to see exactly what the villa looks like and where it is situated, with just photographs it can be difficult to be absolutely sure what you are getting.
    Shirley

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1428.aspx

The virtual tour is our best bit on our website. It is a great tool to showcase your villa.

I do like the slideshow and think it is another great tool to have.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

I have both on our advert and it is great for prospective guests to get different views and angles of your home. Combining the two together gives the guests a great feel of what your home is like.
    Lee Gordon

http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1192.aspx

i like reading and viewing anything to do with villas, preferred where i fancy staying tho
    Liesa

Thankyou for your comments Julie it's great to get feedback from the other side of the coin
    I love the slide show a few other webside have them but not many
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Julie, thanks for your comments. We agree with you that the slide show looks great on this site. When we used to rent villas we always wanted to see as much of the villa as possible so that is why we had a virtual tour done ourselves with our own villa.
    Hannah

Definately agree with you about the slideshow,makes the villa seem more appealing.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's great you posted this topic Julie.

I have been looking with interest to see if I can get any ideas about what renters want.

The slideshow does look great, this is the only website I know of who have this feature.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

Florida Chatterbox
    Good post. I have been looking madly for a villa, and the slide shows are great. I want to see as many photos as possible, and even the bathroom shots! Gives me a clearer picture of what the villas are like! Especially for bedding arrangements, and sharing bathrooms, etc.

Don't forgot to list items like BBQs and Bicycles and Pool Toys if you have them. All those things really help with deciding, those 'extras' you add, really do add to the feel of your villas.

Theresa

we're a soppy bunch arent we!! every little detail helps!! and every photo, no matter how its displayed but slide shows are good
    Liesa