Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next bit!

The next bit!

well you all know the start!!
    so next day, felt yuk!!
    was so afraid to eat anything, my new skirts i took away (hadnt tried on since i got them over a month before,) felt to big!!
    so the loose dress's i took away to wear for just around the pool came in handy!!

having a very stressful day worrying about the insurance!

did get up with a swollen arm must've been wear they put the drip in! had a headache all day,
    went to TGI's for dinner ate chicken pasta i was starving! only managed a 1/4 of it such a waste! was offered a doggy bag!!

went down to old town and had a leisurly nose around, we enjoy this place love the live band and the line dancing to all!!

went for a drive around past the villa we stayed at before at florida pines, up for sale now i think, shame,
    looked so different from the last time we were here, then i remember it was cos it was missing christmas decorations!![msnwink]

SATURDAY 1ST OCT

bit disappointed as the pool heating wasnt working properly, infact it was broken,, we had a community pool so we didnt go without, and hubby Steve enjoys that even more as he cant swim so liked to play with our grandson (who was an absolute angel[angel] on the plane over!!)Bradley and his daddy Andy with Steve really enjoyed themselves!!

went for a drive down to St Cloud to find the 'what not shop' with ease, and spent a small fortune with more later on dolls house bits and bobs!!

filled chrysler town and country up with $30 and it didnt even take it to half!!! when we last went it filled it with $31...... getting much dearer now!! due to Karina

took the kids to Mcdonalds lucky them, i ate dry toast!![msnscared]

took the family to ponderosa for dinner, everyone happy!!
    still having pain but have my lovely medication,
    looking forward to meeting Tricia and Dave (from here southsider)who are arriving some time today!

SUNDAY 2ND OCT
    went for a nosey around walmart! bought lots of lace and bits and bobs here for my hobby dolls house!

spent the afternoon at the communal pool as the villa pool wasnt fixed yet! very hot and sunny, up in the 80's
    went for dinner at Race Rock lovely, i ordered a chicken pot pie, derrrr, nice puff pastry, would've been rude not to have a little, it was lovely!!!
    Bradley is mad for motorbikes so was in seventh heaven with all these lovely cars and bikes!!! anything fast, typical boy racer!!
    (and hes only 20months)

spent ages on phone to Tricia, looking forward to meeting them!! made arrangements to meet on monday

MONDAY 3RD OCT
    finally met up with Tricia and Dave, went for a nosey at their villa in crescent lakes, very nice!!
    they offered me the use of their phone with free international calls to sort out bits with my GP, took ages, thought i should let him know whats going on!
    had a lovely day with them both, went to 'Longhorn' Tricia had us looking for 'roadhouse' but we didnt find it, and were hungry by then
    had a really lovely meal, everyone happy!!
    Kerrie Andy and Bradley spent the day at Magic Kingdom, werent very impressed as they queued for rides for over 30 mins with a young toddler!!

enede our day with a wander around walmart again!! well we needed water!!! didnt we??????

will leave my boring report there for now!, didnt do much at all!! [msnwink] dont go getting excited cos we really didnt do much!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oh but we are excited Liesa.[msnsmile2]

Paula
    Paula

Paula you need to get out more as Russ says to me!![msnwink] this is about as good as it gets, oh apart from our visit to seaworld!! and getting lost looking for Boggy Creek airboats!!! yes well you dont know my Steve!!! he always gets us lost!![msnwink]
    Liesa

You were in Florida and not here though, so tis a bit exciting even though you were unwell. We all missed you by the way, was quite quiet on here.
    Jan

thanks Jan
    will do much better next time!! i promise![msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Glad youre back have really missed our chats, am looking forward to the trip reports and photos, is Lauren OK? hope you get sorted out soon, now all you have to do is get planning for the next trip!!!
    Will soon be me going[xmas1]Glad you met up with Tricia its nice to meet people you chat to[grouphug]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    thanks Jan
    will do much better next time!! i promise![msnwink]
    [/quote]

So Liesa,

When is next time?

Paula
    Paula

Florida Savvy
    Also can I just say it was great meeting you Tricia (hopefully she'll read this)

[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report Liesa, we met Tricia and Dave when we were in Florida in February this year, went for a meal at the Villa de Flora, it was lovely.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl

It was lovely meeting up with Liesa, Steve, Russ, Lauren, Terri, Kerri, Andy and little Bradley. We had a good laugh, especially in Walmart eh Russ!!!!!!
    Tricia