Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The next bit!

Great report Liesa. Not boring at all.

Can't give any advice on how to upload your photos other than what Julie states!! I do it this way by putting them on my desk top, then copy and paste!!

Keep the reports coming!
    Sharon

TUESDAY 4TH OCTOBER

lazy start today, went to ponderosa for breakfast! changed Kerrie and Andy's car as it had massive water leak and the smell of stale water was getting to them
    went off shopping to premium outlets (didnt really do it all in walmart) and then onto buena vista outlets, they had a new Gap shop with a grand opening so we had to look and spend didnt we!!!
    went in the pool today had a great splash about with the kids, nice temp altho wouldve liked a bit warmer for my joints!!

went back to walmart as Russ saw some new bedding he liked so we had to buy it!!!

WEDNESDAY 5TH OCTOBER
    having a chill day ....... again.....
    went dolls house shopping again, got so many bits and pieces now....so much fabric i bought so cheaply in walmart as well, going to try and make some of my own things!!

went to TGI'S for dinner, service was absolute rubbish, we went to the not so popular one down near medieval, we usally go to the one down the 192 i think, where you have to wait for ages to get a table, but its worth the wait!!
    had bad belly tonight think it was because i ate pudding!! first time this holiday.....
    spoke to Lynne (jadehouse) for absolutely ages, shes so lovely!!! much to talk about!!!

THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER

went to flea market looked for Kaz's mascara hopefully found the right one,
    kids ate burger king today, i just had a ceaser salad,

the ex villa owner came around to visit us lovely people,
    went down Tricias and Daves villa, then went out for dinner, so funny Tricia tried to get us to go to "ROADHOUSE" but thought it was Longhorns, took us well out of the way, so turned around at the dead end, and drove down to what she thought was the one she was looking for, stupiud woman agreed with Tricia about throwing monkey nuts on the floor, (they didnt do it but humoured Tricia ) which was silly, we did have a lovely meal, but the silly server should have told the truth!!!
    Thankyou to Tricia and Dave for treating us to a wonderful meal tho!!! had a great evening, theyre great people with a great sense of humour, our kids all thought they were brilliant too!!

finshed up by going to walmart again and got a small christmas tree and seperate lights for mine and Laurens dolls house,
    Tricia had me a Russ in stitches, hysterical wont go into but all i can say is pyjamas!!
    we dropped them off at their villa, and as we were leaving we saw a baby dear run out in front of us not 3 doors from Tricias villa, then another, then we saw the mummy one frozen in the garden staring at us, so lovely!! like a christmas scene!! no we didnt hit them!!![msneek]

FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER
    Steve went off to Universal with Kerrie Andy and Bradley, i was having a body ache!!! joints and headache so i stayed home and the kids didnt fancy it, we just chilled quietly by the pool,
    i decided to drive out of the Resort turn right then straight down the Oren Brown road and come to Walmart!! easy peasy this driving in florida!!!
    went back to the clubhouse to see who was in here (OV) and saw a nasty incident a man almost drowned in the pool, they had paramedics and all sorts there, a guy had saved his life by jumping in the pool fully clothed and got him out, did CPR and off he went coughing and spluttering (if anyone knows of this and knows the chap, i'd like to know if he is ok now?)

Went to Roadhouse the best place in our opinion so far, food great, service even better, so friendly and helpful!!
    went back to walmart got even more fabric for dolls house, and was hoping to meet with Tricia and Dave but Tricia wasnt feeling so good, very disappointed, but we will have breakfast all going well in the morning as they are going home

SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER
    had a nice dip in the pool on my own at 8am, knee hurting quite a bit last night, Bradley was enjoying a saturday morning lie in, watching Barney on DVD in the bedroom, hes such an angel!!!
    Tricia and Dave are off today so we're going to finds somewhere for breakfast, IHOP, fully packed, and perkins was full, the we found the waffle house, not my cup of tea
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Hi Liesa,

I am sooooooooooo honoured at being mentioned in your report. Glad you were able to get around and spend, spend, spend.[msnwink]

I don't know why the mascara you got for me is the only one that makes my eyelashes look longer[V] but I am coming to the end of the the fourth one I brought back this year, so I am desperate.

Thank you so much

Love Kaz

ps. next bit on report pls.[clap]
    KJH

will put them in the post tomorrow Kaz, all wrapped up and ready to go!!! i got you 8 just hope theyre the right ones!!!!
    let me know when you receive them!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Looking forward to the photos Liesa

Glad to read you enjoyed some meals out...

Must try the ice creams - seen this place a few times but never tried it..

Hope Walmart will have restocked for my visit [msnsmile2]
    Julie

Florida Chatterbox
    Great report Liesa, I hope the person in the pool is OK!

Mel

Florida Chatterbox
    I cant beleive your holiday has come and gone,sorry to hear about all the problems though.I am looking at buying my daughter a victorian dolls house as we collected all the victorian dolls magazines a few years ago,can you buy victorian house furniture from florida,shes 17 and like you is interested in displaying all her bits in one and making her own curtains/covers etc.I see you can buy material from walmart,you will have to let me know where the dolls house shops are as well.Thanks
    kitty

Love your Avatar Lorraine.[laugh]

Liesa, great report.

Thanks for sharing it with us. I bet it was lovely to see the deer!

Sharon
    Sharon

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks macka trouble is when i look at it i feel rather sick and dizzy [msnsmile2]
    kitty