Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Liesa's Begining!

Liesa - and the flight was going so well! Whats was it, do you know? Hope youre OK now, let us know soon!

Diane x

GALL BLADDER!! and gallstones all inflamed!!!
    will tell more later, but having terrible trouble with phones and insurance company!!![msnmad] even left emails for them to call me!! so am now left with an almost $4000 hospital bill[msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]
    yeh like i've got it!!!!
    will write something more interesting later!!!hopefully, but Lauren keeps getting awful tummy pains not sure if its appendix and trying to play it down incase shes not winding me up!!!!

off to do some shopping!!! small journeys for a while yet!!! nearly 100%
    Liesa

Liesa so sorry, gallstones awfully painful,passed out with the pain myself more than once. I suffered with this problem for long time, my fault for chickening out of the op on the morning I was due to have it.
    Jan

Florida Expert
    Try to be very careful on what you eat. No fried foods or things that have seeds in them. Lay off things with alot of fats..You should be ok until you return home as gallbladder attacks are the worse! Need to take care of that asap.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hope you are feeling better and able to get on and enjoy your holiday.

Florida Expert
    Gosh Liesa what a shame and after all your excitement waiting on your hols this had to happen. It`s a strange thing but my mum has just been told she has Gall stones as well and is now waiting to go into hospital to have them removed. I think they do it with lazer treatment. She waited 2 months on an appointment for a scan before she knew what was wrong with her. She says she didn`t get any pain when she was in bed so I think you should chill out a lot by the pool.
    Hannah

OMG Liesa that sounds awful. Still it is nice and warm here in florida so a day by the pool sounds good to me.
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh Liesa, so sorry to hear you're having such a nightmare!!!!!! Sooooooo not fair after all the waiting and excitment that goes into an Orlando trip!!!!!!

Hope the rest of your holiday goes better, thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]
    Anita

Good Grief Liesa - You don't half know how to do a vacation!!

AS already stated be careful what you eat and try and relax. Hope you are feeling much better very soon and the insurance co get their act together.
    Jan and Lee

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh Liesa you poor thing, I too was thinking about your trip, having watched your excitement build since I joined!

Speedy recovery and hope you are in your villa bed soon, and out of the hospital!
    Theresa