Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Liesa's Begining!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kiddie001
    Hope you are not too depressed!!!!

make sure you get your gall bladder sorted, dont want any more Florida trips ruined!

I have every sympathy with you on that one, we had a weekend break ruined in Easter, my wife had a massive gall bladder attack after a meal and ended up in Cardiff general overnight, with me and the kids in the hotel on our own!

In hindsight though, she actually got to be seen by a doctor during an attack instead of afterwards (It had been diagnosed as indigestion for years), resulting in an op on Nov 2nd to sort it.

The consultant in Cardiff said she was a classic for gall bladder trouble , he described it as the three F's - Female,Fat & Forty.
    Im sure you dont fit all of those categories - do you Leisa?[msnwink]

cheers

Ian

PS Trip reports please
    [/quote]

Ian, My Gp tells me i fit all the right categories, he says fit fair and forty!!![msnwink] he knows, this was a couple of years ago now, and havent had any problems since!! so what would've happened to me if it happened during the flight, the last 30 mins was bad enough of a 9 1/2 hour flight!!!
    everybody in sanford airport were great!!

oh and i'm not fair!! was at the time with a little help from the bottle
    Liesa

Glad you're back safely Liesa, lookinfg forward to the trip report.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lovely to see you back, safe and sound Liesa, hope you get that gall bladder sorted out fairly quickly. Can't believe its been a fortnight already, where does the time go.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Savvy
    She's so going in a Home now!!!

Had a great time in Florida just chilling out with the old dear. Loved the Villa...few things annoyed me though but that's not for here.

Did Seaworld before we came home but wasn't really bothered about any other parks. We attempted to find the Boggy Creek airboat ride thingy but got mega lost. We then get back home only for my sister and her boyfriend to tell us they were flashing and beeping us because they saw the turning...yeah tell us once we've got back to the villa!

i'll try and get some pictures on lady and no doubt ma will need some help [msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh Liesa, have not been on the forum for a while until today and just couldn't believe what I was reading. So glad you are ok.

Look forward to the piccies.

Mel

thanks Mel[beer]
    Liesa

Honestly Liesa these doctors are sooooooo cheeky. Hope you are feeling better now, keep to the diet it will help (boring I know!) Hopefully for your next visit you will be fighting fit[clap]
    Fiona

well it will be a long 11 months till we go again!! gotta save the pennies!!
    Liesa