Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crush welcomes a forgetful friend!

Gold 5 Star Member
    thanks for that Tony
    my kids will love it, will put on our to do list
    mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    Didn't know about this one. Will definately give it a try on our next visit - my daughter will love it[msnsmile2]

Julie

Florida Expert
    This show is worth the entrance ticket to Epcot alone.
    Personally our family can take Epcot or leave it - but the draw of Crush is to hard to resist.
    I just hope it's stilll on next time we go.
    Pegasus

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well, I am ashamed to say.. we didn't make it in April 06[msnembarrased]For the first time in 15 years........we didn't go to Disney AT ALL!!!! Shock horror!! Didn't even make Downtown Disney[msnoo] We all survived, but I had forgot all about Dory turning up at Crush attraction[msncry] Now. Will we make it in October? I just can't believe we won't go next time[msnwink] Glad everyone who has been in to see Crush and Dory too, had a good time![msnwink]Not jealous at all , honest[msncry]

Florida Chatterbox
    How on earth did you manage NOT to go to Disney at all not even DD[msneek].

karen

Gold 5 Star Member
    We very rarely go to Disney when in Florida now, our boys say they are too old.[msncry][msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    I must admit we never went to any Disney parks this time around - although we did do Downtown Disney.
    As people on here keep saying - Florida is so much more than the theme parks.

Florida Expert
    My little girl was over the moon as Crush talked to her. Then he asked where her parents were![msnembarrased] Crush then wanted to talk to her Dad - it made my day!

Florida Expert
    Not tried this one yet but my niece loves this film so I'm sure it will be a firm favourite.[msnwink]

ALR

Florida Newbie
    Wow!! This one seems great! Im now extremly excited to go...My son Callum is 7 so should enjoy this [msnsmile][msnsmile2][msnsmile]