Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Mickeys Not So Scary, not on Halloween!

Florida Expert

Mickeys Not So Scary, not on Halloween!

Another Halloween question.
    Has anyone been to the Disney Halloween party *not* on the 31st October?
    If so does everyone still dress up? I'm assuming people still do dress up but want to make sure.

I don't think I will be stopping for food on the way as I'm pretty sure that I will be carted away turning up in a restuarant all dressed up on the 28th October!!!

Brizzle
    'Still not really looking forward to the dressing up aspect'

Gold 5 Star Member
    Brizzle, you SO MUST DRESS UP!!! We have done rather a "few" of these events, and I believe all(?) of them were in fact NOT on 31st!!
    It is without doubt, must do event for the under 10's in my opinion We have not been in October since our daughter was in fact 10 yrs, and this year when we go (3 weeks today..heyhey) she will be 13, so it is unlikely we will do it! Our daughter used to dress up for the day in fact(ie the one we went to MNSSHP), they completely embrace the effort you make, particularly the chidren!
    Have fun!![msnwink]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Brizzle. Last year we went on the 30th, as we were flying back the next day, Everyone was dressed and I mean EVERYONE was dressed up. the tinniest tot to the oldies.

As Carol has said this is a really good family fun event,Our kids are now a little bit older so we will be heady for Universal SCARY one this year. But I would still go back to Mickeys if I could, I love seeing all the different costumes and the candy giveout, I went home with a suitcase full last year.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did it last year a few days before the 31st. We didnt dress up as it was our first time to such an event and we were one of the few who didnt dress up. Never seen so many differant themes. We had a great time.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Newbie
    we went on 30th september last year, the first night. I would say that the majority of people were not dressed up but it was a month away from halloween, but there were a lot that were. It was still a great party and the other advantage was that it was very quiet, everything was a walk on all night.

We will probably end up going to one of the first ones next year too as we are leaving florida on 4th october.

Florida Chatterbox
    Dressing up is a MUST! We went before Hallowe'en last year - hubby was very sceptical, especially as we arrived at the park shortly before they closed it and it looked like we were the only ones in costume. However, by the end of the evening the people who were not dressed up were definately in the minority.

You can pick up some great costumes in places like Walmart at a very reasonable price.
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    We will be there in September early October so are hoping that it is going to start the last weekend in September.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Do any of you experienced halloweeners know when 2006 tickets go on sale for MNSSH ? We have planned our trip to be around halloween and I would like to ensure the tickets are in my hands so as not to miss it.Thanks.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    I think it was May
    CERI